Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I was walking to 7-eleven Saturday afternoon and paid for my items using a credit card. This inbred cac couple was behind me making slick remarks about "my kind" always holding up the line when everyone knows you have to sign a recipt while using a card.

I just turned around, spit in both their faces, and told them to eat a dikk. Stared them both down for a few seconds and they were shook.

I knew Daytona Beach was a NASCAR hillbilly paradise before going down there, so I was prepared for confrontation with these clowns.

Still going back next year, though.:shaq:

You literally spit in both of their faces?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I was walking to 7-eleven Saturday afternoon and paid for my items using a credit card. This inbred cac couple was behind me making slick remarks about "my kind" always holding up the line when everyone knows you have to sign a recipt while using a card.

I just turned around, spit in both their faces, and told them to eat a dikk. Stared them both down for a few seconds and they were shook.

I knew Daytona Beach was a NASCAR hillbilly paradise before going down there, so I was prepared for confrontation with these clowns.

Still going back next year, though.:shaq:
That's cool puttin cacs in they place

But that's still Florida breh :whoa: you coulda got clapped up and forgotten by next week

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
CEO solidified itself as a top 3 fighting game event.

The wrestling arena, 24 hour arcade, and this hotel in front of the beach with bars/restaurants surrounding it is the perfect combination of playing games and pulling chicks.:jawalrus:

I'm returning every year if they stay in Daytona Beach.
Combo Breaker, CEO, Evo, and whatever replaces Final Round in ATL all gotta be hit up next year (maybe not Evo $$$)

Tekken World Tour finals is in Amsterdam I'd love to head there this year too. We'll see

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
So hype for Friday :wow:. What a time to be a fighting game fan :banderas:. Here's the schedule for EVO 2018
DjYCxgoX4AEe3XT

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
In this bytch :myman: Maybe Daigo has a shot at at least getting top 8 :lupe: If not, either Tokido or Fujimora will take it
IDK brehski....Infil lives for Evo, nikka will be ghost/mediocre all year and come body shyt with new pocket characters :lupe: SFV been kinda wild man everybody keeps getting overthrown

the REAL story of Evo is gonna be SonicFox vs. Go1 in DBFZ, UltraDavid and them were saying those two have only really lost to 2 people....each other, and their training partners.....THAT'S IT :damn: that's fukking crazy

you seen the Combo Breaker grand finals set? :usure:

CB-SonicFox-d-Goichi-VX_1200x500.jpg

:wow: powerful

also brehs in case i forget on thursday, apply pressure to the mods for the sticky so nikkas can find everything :salute:

RudySpanish

Boomer Sooner
Daps
Reppin
OKC
Hey you guys think the PS4 release of Brawlout is gonna be accepted by the FGC?
Its a rip of smash but with better combos