Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Texas Showdown was the best it's been in recent history. If you're anywhere near Houston or can get here I would suggest you drop on by.

llt23

All Star
Daps
My initial impressions arent good. Has a weird feel. Something makes me sick when you see command lists where certain 'special moves' are back plus A,A,A,A and forward plus BBBBB.

You cant walk, you can only run. Basically looks like this game is gonna be balls to the wall fukkery and ignorance. Not sure if its for me.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
My initial impressions arent good. Has a weird feel. Something makes me sick when you see command lists where certain 'special moves' are back plus A,A,A,A and forward plus BBBBB.

You cant walk, you can only run. Basically looks like this game is gonna be balls to the wall fukkery and ignorance. Not sure if its for me.
wasn't too surprised to see "Smart Combos" when its like 4 games all thrown into one system. Persona had them, haven't really played much of the others but it might've just been the easy way to normalize the combo system.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That Xian vs Infil match was HYYYYYYPE :damn:

That comeback :mjcry: combo breaker been hype af this year :blessed:

Im scared for Xian in grand finals tho :lupe: NL mopped up damn near all the big dawgs already

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
FOX JUST BEAT G01 :mindblown:

Breh is the cotdamn GOAT :banderas: and he popped off majorly, nikka pulled a reverse 3-0 with only his gotenks left then proceeded to whoop on G01 in the next games:mjcry:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Fox just hit the 1 player reverse 3-0 AGAIN ON GO1 IN GRAND FINALS :damn: his Gotenks is deadly

It's 2-1 Fox, he could silence his demon tonight :wow:

Edit: okay he's completely shytting on G01 right now and Floe's about to kill himself cuz everyone he said would win got worked the entire tournament :dead:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
My goodness, that DBFZ top 8 was so GOD DAMN HYPE :banderas:!:salute: to the crowd for getting so involved in the matches. In the end, all the top 8s were great, :salute: to Combo Breaker for always bringing a hype tournament.