Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IDK brehski....Infil lives for Evo, nikka will be ghost/mediocre all year and come body shyt with new pocket characters :lupe: SFV been kinda wild man everybody keeps getting overthrown

the REAL story of Evo is gonna be SonicFox vs. Go1 in DBFZ, UltraDavid and them were saying those two have only really lost to 2 people....each other, and their training partners.....THAT'S IT :damn: that's fukking crazy

you seen the Combo Breaker grand finals set? :usure:

CB-SonicFox-d-Goichi-VX_1200x500.jpg

:wow: powerful

also brehs in case i forget on thursday, apply pressure to the mods for the sticky so nikkas can find everything :salute:

I know how great infiltration is, but Fujimora has his number (Fuji's ibuki just runs over all of Infil's characters), so he better hope someone else gets rid of Fujimora or it's curtains if they ever meet up. Daigo is in rare form these days as well, so don't be surprised if Daigo takes him out too. Tokido is well...Tokido :russ: I expect him to be top 8 off rip.

But you're right about Sf5, it feels very unstable in terms of who's on top. FOr a while Punk was that nikka, then Tokido become the HNIC, then Infiltration was doing his thing, then Fujimora just came out of nowhere and started bodying nikkas, then Daigo goes on a run and wins tourneys.

Personally I hope Smug and Idom (Idom is very slept on for some reason, his Laura is preb the best) two brehs from NY do well. Smug's Balrog is a sight to behold :russ:

---

Yeah I saw the grand finals for DBFZ at combo breaker, an amazing set, and yeah I love the rivlary between Go1 and Sonic :whew: I respect Sonic for bouncing back after getting beat up by Go1 and managed to beat him a few times as well. Those two are really the 1a, 1b of DBFZ (With Dogura and HookGangGod a few notches below them)

--

And why don't yall put more respect on Tekken's name :patrice: The Tekken World Tour has been lit so far and Jeondding is prob my fav player right now :mjlol: (Plays Eddie :blessed:) I still think Knee is the best Tekken player on the planet right now but JDCR and Saint are monsters as well.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I know how great infiltration is, but Fujimora has his number (Fuji's ibuki just runs over all of Infil's characters), so he better hope someone else gets rid of Fujimora or it's curtains if they ever meet up. Daigo is in rare form these days as well, so don't be surprised if Daigo takes him out too. Tokido is well...Tokido :russ: I expect him to be top 8 off rip.

But you're right about Sf5, it feels very unstable in terms of who's on top. FOr a while Punk was that nikka, then Tokido become the HNIC, then Infiltration was doing his thing, then Fujimora just came out of nowhere and started bodying nikkas, then Daigo goes on a run and wins tourneys.

Personally I hope Smug and Idom (Idom is very slept on for some reason, his Laura is preb the best) two brehs from NY do well. Smug's Balrog is a sight to behold :russ:

---

Yeah I saw the grand finals for DBFZ at combo breaker, an amazing set, and yeah I love the rivlary between Go1 and Sonic :whew: I respect Sonic for bouncing back after getting beat up by Go1 and managed to beat him a few times as well. Those two are really the 1a, 1b of DBFZ (With Dogura and HookGangGod a few notches below them)

--

And why don't yall put more respect on Tekken's name :patrice: The Tekken World Tour has been lit so far and Jeondding is prob my fav player right now :mjlol: (Plays Eddie :blessed:) I still think Knee is the best Tekken player on the planet right now but JDCR and Saint are monsters as well.
Tekken is my favorite shyt to watch outside of DBFZ right now

Those Annakin/Saint/JDCR/Knee sets :banderas:

I actually wanna see the young breh Shadow make a run, he was abusing nikkas in that team tournament a while back

Cuddlecore too

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That shyt isn't real Mahvel anyway...I think GOFORBROKE is doing a MVC2 side tournament. There's also the Neo vs. Xecutioner money match.
Nah that ain't true. Mvci is real Marvel. It's actually TOO real and that's part of its problem

That and it's just really ugly to look at .

At its core tho it's an X-Men vs Street Fighter remake. That's as Marvel as it gets

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tekken is my favorite shyt to watch outside of DBFZ right now

Those Annakin/Saint/JDCR/Knee sets :banderas:

I actually wanna see the young breh Shadow make a run, he was abusing nikkas in that team tournament a while back

Cuddlecore too

Markman/Steve are my fav commentators for Tekken, Steve is hilarious (good ass Tekken) and Markman not as hype as steve be he provides solid commentary and insight. I agree about Shadow and Cuddlecore. I wish Speedkicks and Princess Ling (:dame:) were more active.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Markman/Steve are my fav commentators for Tekken, Steve is hilarious (good ass Tekken) and Markman not as hype as steve be he provides solid commentary and insight. I agree about Shadow and Cuddlecore. I wish Speedkicks and Princess Ling (:dame:) were more active.
Man Steve might have a heart attack cuz he NEEDS to do DBFZ with Yipes too

You know how hype that nikka get for both of those games :whew: we need that classic content

Im sure Ling and Speedkicks gonna atleast hit top 16 if not 8

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Steve might have a heart attack cuz he NEEDS to do DBFZ with Yipes too

You know how hype that nikka get for both of those games :whew: we need that classic content

Im sure Ling and Speedkicks gonna atleast hit top 16 if not 8

Yipes and Steve together? :russ: That's too much hype, which is just what a DBFZ tourney needs :wow:

Yipes calling out random bballers names everytime android 16 slams someone :wow:

Steve yelling "get off me!" everytime someone breaks dragon rush :wow:

shyt would be classic :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yipes and Steve together? :russ: That's too much hype, which is just what a DBFZ tourney needs :wow:

Yipes calling out random bballers names everytime android 16 slams someone :wow:

They already did a few times breh, nothin but quotables and cussin randomly

Yipes throwin out battle rap references

nikka said "im strapped in" one day :krs: i was HYPE

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
IDK brehski....Infil lives for Evo, nikka will be ghost/mediocre all year and come body shyt with new pocket characters :lupe: SFV been kinda wild man everybody keeps getting overthrown

the REAL story of Evo is gonna be SonicFox vs. Go1 in DBFZ, UltraDavid and them were saying those two have only really lost to 2 people....each other, and their training partners.....THAT'S IT :damn: that's fukking crazy

you seen the Combo Breaker grand finals set? :usure:

CB-SonicFox-d-Goichi-VX_1200x500.jpg

:wow: powerful

also brehs in case i forget on thursday, apply pressure to the mods for the sticky so nikkas can find everything :salute:
Don't forget Fenritti (The Optimization God) and Kazunoko (who beat Fox, Dogura, Fenritti, reset and defeated GO1 in grand finale of CEO). Top 8 is gonna be a bloodbath depending on who plays who :wow:. Also, I'm so ready for the Japanese Ginyu army to invade EVO and bring pure fukkery because some of these players ain't ready for that top tier Ginyu gameplay :banderas:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah that ain't true. Mvci is real Marvel. It's actually TOO real and that's part of its problem

That and it's just really ugly to look at .

At its core tho it's an X-Men vs Street Fighter remake. That's as Marvel as it gets

I don't agree, but even if you're right, that doesn't make it good. It's dead this fast for a reason. You can't blame a sequel, which is what finally killed 2, and you can't blame imbalance, as it already has had more patches than 3. You can kinda blame Disney for the cast, but still. If it was good, people would be playing it. It's trash.

It would, but, you know...no "thuggery":stopitslime:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Don't forget Fenritti (The Optimization God) and Kazunoko (who beat Fox, Dogura, Fenritti, reset and defeated GO1 in grand finale of CEO). Top 8 is gonna be a bloodbath depending on who plays who :wow:. Also, I'm so ready for the Japanese Ginyu army to invade EVO and bring pure fukkery because some of these players ain't ready for that top tier Ginyu gameplay :banderas:
Maaaaan i fought against my homeboys ginyu for the first time a few weeks ago

I was not ready for that body swap fukkery :mjcry: whole squad got blown up wit the quickness

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't agree, but even if you're right, that doesn't make it good. It's dead this fast for a reason. You can't blame a sequel, which is what finally killed 2, and you can't blame imbalance, as it already has had more patches than 3. You can kinda blame Disney for the cast, but still. If it was good, people would be playing it. It's trash.
I never argued that Infinite is good. I don't even like it myself

You said it's not Marvel when it absolutely is. Infinite in its foundation is X-Men vs Sf with MVC2 buttons and very similar hitstun mechanics.

On paper it don't get much more marvel than Infinite, it was just executed awfully

And it's ugly. Nikkas ain't playing an ugly game whether they want to admit it or not:manny:

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never argued that Infinite is good. I don't even like it myself

You said it's not Marvel when it absolutely is. Infinite in its foundation is X-Men vs Sf with MVC2 buttons and very similar hitstun mechanics.

On paper it don't get much more marvel than Infinite, it was just executed awfully

And it's ugly. Nikkas ain't playing an ugly gane whether they want to admit it or not:manny:
That's fair:salute:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been hype for this since last week. My boy Daigo been looking too clean these last few tourneys. I think he may return to the top this year. :wow:

DBFZ gon be nuts regardless. I got either Fox or Katsunoko winning it.

Evo bout to be lit. :blessed: