Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I hope Nuckledu wins it all. Dude hasn't won a premier in ages it seems. But there are sick Cammys and Ibukis left and right.

Edit. Fujiwara gonna take it

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
After what I just saw I'm putting it all on Infiltration. The neutral and punishes were redunkulous. :banderas:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
After what I just saw I'm putting it all on Infiltration. The neutral and punishes were redunkulous. :banderas:
Maaaaan, JWong and Infil Menat play got me hating Menat to death so Im praying for a LAME-less Menat top 8 Love the way Sako plays though.

Xian killing Du :mjcry:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Maaaaan, JWong and Infil Menat play got me hating Menat to death so Im praying for a LAME-less Menat top 8 Love the way Sako plays though.

Xian killing Du :mjcry:

Wong's Menat is boring af, but I can watch Infil's as long as he is giving matches like that Daigo match at eleague.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Xiao Hai returning to his late 2017 form. He better hope Phenom doesn't make it out of losers. Phenom got Daigo-like reads man.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
CEO solidified itself as a top 3 fighting game event.

The wrestling arena, 24 hour arcade, and this hotel in front of the beach with bars/restaurants surrounding it is the perfect combination of playing games and pulling chicks.:jawalrus:

I'm returning every year if they stay in Daytona Beach.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
CEO solidified itself as a top 3 fighting game event.

The wrestling arena, 24 hour arcade, and this hotel in front of the beach with bars/restaurants surrounding it is the perfect combination of playing games and pulling chicks.:jawalrus:

I'm returning every year if they stay in Daytona Beach.

You experience any racism while you were there breh??? seemed to be a pretty big deal...

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I was walking to 7-eleven Saturday afternoon and paid for my items using a credit card. This inbred cac couple was behind me making slick remarks about "my kind" always holding up the line when everyone knows you have to sign a recipt while using a card.

I just turned around, spit in both their faces, and told them to eat a dikk. Stared them both down for a few seconds and they were shook.

I knew Daytona Beach was a NASCAR hillbilly paradise before going down there, so I was prepared for confrontation with these clowns.

Still going back next year, though.:shaq: