Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Markman/Steve are my fav commentators for Tekken, Steve is hilarious (good ass Tekken) and Markman not as hype as steve be he provides solid commentary and insight. I agree about Shadow and Cuddlecore. I wish Speedkicks and Princess Ling (:dame:) were more active.
I tuned into his stream a couple days ago and he had some chick putting make up on him:hhh::dame::russ:

That dude is hilarious in person.

I got Kkokkoma winning T7 at Evo. That man is long overdue for a huge W.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Maaaaan i fought against my homeboys ginyu for the first time a few weeks ago

I was not ready for that body swap fukkery :mjcry: whole squad got blown up wit the quickness
People don't even know

I had to fight two Kid Buus on the same squad and just put the controller down:scust: :snoop: anyone with Body Swap combos on deck is a fukking degenerate

MikeOck

Banned
Daps
You think they'll launch Sagat at Evo? I actually think they're gonna make the first low tier Sagat in history. Capcom staff seem to be sick of easy fireball characters

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I tuned into his stream a couple days ago and he had some chick putting make up on him:hhh::dame::russ:

That dude is hilarious in person.

I got Kkokkoma winning T7 at Evo. That man is long overdue for a huge W.
He is but EVO, I highly doubt it. i'm always rooting for him though.

hopefully we get some character reveals for Season Pass 2 and some announcements for Soul Calibur

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Daigo hitting this chick with the :shaq:

q0vlzvechjd11.jpg

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Daigo hitting this chick with the :shaq:

q0vlzvechjd11.jpg
Looks like my girl Tanukana. Another Tekken player I'm always rooting for but a major win isn't in her future for T7. she struggles to make top 16, even 32 more times but she's nice. I play Ling and stole a lot of tech from her

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Wild how some of the best players from some of the main games are either injured, out cause of health or couldnt make it. #1 Tekken player Knee not going to EVO, #1 melee player Hungrybox has an injured wrist, and #1 smash 4 player MKleo cant go since he has chickenpox. Craziness

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You think they'll launch Sagat at Evo? I actually think they're gonna make the first low tier Sagat in history. Capcom staff seem to be sick of easy fireball characters

:snoop:It's not fireball characters it's boring ass fireball standstills. Fireballs were weak in SF3 as well thanks to the parry system. it's SF4 that made them relevant and boring to watch. FADC into everything thing made matches drag on.

Like I said in the SFV thread everything you saw omega is basically what Sagat is getting in SFV.

As for being weak he's gonna be mid tier at best, no way he's gonna be high tier with Capcom Cup around the corner of his release.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:snoop:It's not fireball characters it's boring ass fireball standstills. Fireballs were weak in SF3 as well thanks to the parry system. it's SF4 that made them relevant and boring to watch. FADC into everything thing made matches drag on.

Like I said in the SFV thread everything you saw omega is basically what Sagat is getting in SFV.

As for being weak he's gonna be mid tier at best, no way he's gonna be high tier with Capcom Cup around the corner of his release.

Sagat wouldn't be legal at Capcom Cup anyway if the release if that close so that won't factor into how good he is