Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
And even when they do die, they come back with the most half-assed explanation like Letty and Han. Wouldn't surprise me if Gal Gadot returns before this bullshyt ends.

SMH :beli:

Like I said, not surprised. It's not like she has much going on since Wonder Woman 2 crashed and burned. A big problem of this series now is that nearly of the "family" (aside from maybe Michelle Rodriguez) doesn't really have much else going on movie-wise so I imagine they'll kick up a giant fuss if they got killed off.

I wouldn't recommend this for people to watch in theaters, simply because there are way too many scenes of Vin Diesel trying to show that he can "act". And holy shyt, that shiny head motherfukker cannot act to save his life and it's painful watching him try over and over.

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn they still honoring
Bryan
:mjcry:

r.i.p
uncle john cena

Aquamayne
was a split between dark knight joker and Sinbads version of shazaam.

I honestly thought
aquamayne was gonna extend dom an invite to join the justice league :mjlol:

Also how did Aquamayne
Hobbs off'd his pops when my mans was 100 feet deep in water and dead for 2 minutes according to him?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LMAO... we just got out. This was INSANE. I liked it a lot better than the last couple because of a few reasons.

1. The emotional heart beats hit harder and felt earned

2. There was some legit funny moments in here especially with Cena and Tyrese/Luda

3. Jason Momoa as the villain was hilarious, so fukking over the top my god... but ruthless

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On to some spoilers..

My favorite scene was
this gigantic ass bomb is just rolling through the streets of Rome obliterating everything and Dom is somehow attempting to slow it down with his fukking car lol. At one point it even catches fire :mjlol:

Great to see

Gal Gadot back in the mix for part 2

But even better

The Rock and Dom worked shyt out... we are in for some PRIME fukkery with them

Part II is gonna be fukking ridiculous lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I also loved some of the callbacks to the original script with all the "winning is winning" shyt and what not lol. There will never be one of these on the level of the first one for the dialogue and characters or Fast Five for the combination of racing and action sequences but this was a step up from the last couple.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The action scenes were crazy, but they weren’t as crazy as “Fast 9.” It was a lot more “grounded” for their standards..

I wouldn't go that far lol. There was some absolutely RIDICULOUS shyt in here especially at the end. But, that chase scene in the beginning felt a lot like Fast Five, that was a dope fukking scene, maybe the best action sequence since Furious 6

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh and shytttt how can we not talk about my wifey Daniela Melchior aka Ratcatcher II added to the 'Family' :ohlawd:

desktop-wallpaper-daniela-melchior.jpg