Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw it yesterday while I was high off an edible and man :wow:

This shyt is WAAAAAY better than “Fast 9.” Honestly if you turn off the logic side of your brain and take the movie for what it is, this shyt is up there with “Fast 5” in my honest opinion when it comes to just pure entertainment.

The action scenes were crazy, but they weren’t as crazy as “Fast 9.” It was a lot more “grounded” for their standards..

Jason Mamoa was the Thanos of this series. By far one of the best villains of the entire Fast saga.

That was one helluva cliffhanger ending :wow:

I honestly didn’t see that white boy swerving Dom in the end. I mean I should have seen it coming but the shyt had me legit like :damn:

Roman, Tez, Ramsey, and Han getting shot out the helicopter was nuts. You know they most likely survived. But seeing that shyt crash off screen was lowkey shocking.

John Cena sacrificing himself was something I didn’t see coming. But another part of me feels he ain’t dead and he some how SOME WAY survived that :pachaha:

With Hobbs and Wonder Woman coming back in the next one. And the way this shyt is building up to Part 2. You just KNOW the deep fake A.I. Paul Walker is going to show up.

Voice and all

This movie was very much the “Infinity War” of the Fast & The Furious saga..

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

One hour left till I’m
xahESwF.gif

:wow:

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Everybody stay clear, I got this

No we got this

Letty a rider :wow:

Wonder who that was who rejected bootleg nobody’s vote to go after Dom that was located in L.A :jbhmm: If there’s anything more to that.

Little b and Jakob vibing :dead:

Brazil :ohlawd:

Why Dante pull up like the Genie from Aladdin before the Brazil race :dead:

Elena’s sister The female Dom of Brazil can get all this lovin :takedat:

Brazil breh :to:

Han tripping off that muffin :laff:

Deckard’s punching bag :dead:

You know I beat your dad in a street race? :youngsabo:

Bootleg Nobody’s heel turn was predicable. Big Show levels :rudy:

Giselle officially byke from the dead :blessed: :noah:

My nikka Hobbs officially byke :blessed:

Obviously Jakob ain’t dead :ehh:

Dante had the theater in tears :laff:

I’m locked in for next
year :wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Brehhhhs. At the end of the movie i was like is this in the marvel CU because :mjgrin:

All them nikkas was saying was family and faith :skip:

Jason killed his role but serieusly a lot of :dame: moments
the disrespect of using reaggeatton in brazil instead of funk had me heated

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Saw it yesterday while I was high off an edible and man :wow:

This shyt is WAAAAAY better than “Fast 9.” Honestly if you turn off the logic side of your brain and take the movie for what it is, this shyt is up there with “Fast 5” in my honest opinion when it comes to just pure entertainment.

The action scenes were crazy, but they weren’t as crazy as “Fast 9.” It was a lot more “grounded” for their standards..

Jason Mamoa was the Thanos of this series. By far one of the best villains of the entire Fast saga.

That was one helluva cliffhanger ending :wow:

I honestly didn’t see that white boy swerving Dom in the end. I mean I should have seen it coming but the shyt had me legit like :damn:

Roman, Tez, Ramsey, and Han getting shot out the helicopter was nuts. You know they most likely survived. But seeing that shyt crash off screen was lowkey shocking.

John Cena sacrificing himself was something I didn’t see coming. But another part of me feels he ain’t dead and he some how SOME WAY survived that :pachaha:

With Hobbs and Wonder Woman coming back in the next one. And the way this shyt is building up to Part 2. You just KNOW the deep fake A.I. Paul Walker is going to show up.

Voice and all

This movie was very much the “Infinity War” of the Fast & The Furious saga..
made sense he big as the damn rock and Dante got beef with rock and dom need someone to fight rock and even Shaw there u have the reacher actor hell they may add another villain so each 3 can fight them separate

Vic Damone. Jr

Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
just got back. this movie was ridiculous. :mjlol:

-I think a good 75% of the dialogue was one-liners or lines about "family and honor" :mjlol:
-Jason Mamoa's character was basically Seth Rollins with a PPP loan
-I was rolling my eyes at most of the shyt they "pulled off" in this movie
-the little boy flew between 2 cars :pachaha:
-Dom drove a car down a dam AFTER that same car fell out the back of an airplane and AFTER the same car took out 2 helicopters:pachaha:
-somehow everybody was chasing each other around, but everybody would pop out like "i knew you would be here in this random country in a flavela" :pachaha:
-Leti and Charlize fought for no reason in Antarctica :dead:
-Pete Davidson :scust:
-John Cena hit his finisher
-Ludacris and them were basically running around London bullshyttin
-Ludacris is somehow a martial arts expert in this franchise now.
-Matter of fact, everybody in the Toretto Crime Family Syndicate can single handledly take out waves of infantry now.
-i know I'm forgetting all kinds of shyt

edit: Charlize hacked The Agency's black ops site while she was strapped to a table.

double edit: this is the one that hand me like "oh come on now".....John Cena somehow snuck a mini airplane onto a regular passenger Airplane at the airport, then he and the little boy flew the mini airplane off the regular airplane using Barcadi mini bottles as fuel. :dead: :dead: :dead: in mid air
And faith :lawd: