Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Pretty damn good, very entertaining with some surprises. Thinking back on how this franchise started to where it is now, nobody is ever gone from the series.

And even when they do die, they come back with the most half-assed explanation like Letty and Han. Wouldn't surprise me if Gal Gadot returns before this bullshyt ends.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I can't believe i didn't recognize ole boy from Reacher.

Alan-Ritchson-Amazon-Studios-Announcement-Publicity-H-2022.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
As a reference point:

Fast 9 - 59%
Hobbs and Shaw - 68% (that surprised me)
Fate of the Furious - 67%
Furious 7 - 81%
Fast & Furious 6 - 71%
Fast 5 - 78%
F9 succked a fukking bag of dikks. I didn’t think it would be possible for them to make one worse :patrice:

Might have to catch it on Spankbang :patrice:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from watching this. Movie was better than 9, but I say wait for streaming. Nothing about the stunts amazed me enough to recommend watching this in theater. As far as the plot, it’s Fast and the Furious, we gave up on the storyline a long time ago lol

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
double edit: this is the one that hand me like "oh come on now".....John Cena somehow snuck a mini airplane onto a regular passenger Airplane at the airport, then he and the little boy flew the mini airplane off the regular airplane using Barcadi mini bottles as fuel. :dead: :dead: :dead: in mid air
yeah... this was the point in the movie where i was in theatre like --

RVEpVY.gif

the series peaked awhile back and now they're just doing laps. it is what it is

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to god bro

if they permanently ended Jakob Toretto but bring back Giselle with no scars on her face whatsoever then me and the CEO are gonna have problems.
what killed me is that Jacob sacrificed himself in dramatic fashion and he only took out like 3 out 10 cars :snoop: I thought he would at least take out everyone except Momoa if he was going to “die” smh. I’m sure he’ll be back