WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
57% on Rotten Tomatoes

As a reference point:

Fast 9 - 59%
Hobbs and Shaw - 68% (that surprised me)
Fate of the Furious - 67%
Furious 7 - 81%
Fast & Furious 6 - 71%
Fast 5 - 78%

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Just watched it.. in a totally legal way... :pachaha:

Now I see why people have complaints about the way it ended.. HUGE cliffhanger ending. Storyline for this movie is far from over.

And fukk this movie for doing what I didn't expect them to do :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
Without spoilers....is this movie funny in a stupid way? is there anything ridiculous and funny like the space shyt from F9?
Hobbs and Shaw was boring to my friends and I....we need that stupid shyt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Without spoilers....is this movie funny in a stupid way? is there anything ridiculous and funny like the space shyt from F9?
Hobbs and Shaw was boring to my friends and I....we need that stupid shyt.

Hmmm.. yeah, in a stupid way. Nothing outrageous.. trailers gives all the best action scenes away. Nothing crazy like the space shyt. I was surprised on how story driven this movie was

Buuuuuut there was one scene in Rome that make you go "Oh, come on!" :mjlol:

Also. I'm convinced Dom's car has all the infinity stones.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it.. in a totally legal way... :pachaha:

Now I see why people have complaints about the way it ended.. HUGE cliffhanger ending. Storyline for this movie is far from over.

And fukk this movie for doing what I didn't expect them to do :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:ohhh:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Gotta watch the movie to found out. :troll:

Not gonna spoil anything for yall even though I have a huge ass personal gripe with how it ended, and I want to get it off my chest for the whole coli to hear :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:
I don’t wanna know until I find out for myself tomorrow evening, But…

Bro don’t TELL a breh Aquaman snaps half of Dom’s crew out of existence. Boy oh boy :whew:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
just got back. this movie was ridiculous. :mjlol:

-I think a good 75% of the dialogue was one-liners or lines about "family and honor" :mjlol:
-Jason Mamoa's character was basically Seth Rollins with a PPP loan
-I was rolling my eyes at most of the shyt they "pulled off" in this movie
-the little boy flew between 2 cars :pachaha:
-Dom drove a car down a dam AFTER that same car fell out the back of an airplane and AFTER the same car took out 2 helicopters:pachaha:
-somehow everybody was chasing each other around, but everybody would pop out like "i knew you would be here in this random country in a flavela" :pachaha:
-Leti and Charlize fought for no reason in Antarctica :dead:
-Pete Davidson :scust:
-John Cena hit his finisher
-Ludacris and them were basically running around London bullshyttin
-Ludacris is somehow a martial arts expert in this franchise now.
-Matter of fact, everybody in the Toretto Crime Family Syndicate can single handledly take out waves of infantry now.
-i know I'm forgetting all kinds of shyt

edit: Charlize hacked The Agency's black ops site while she was strapped to a table.

double edit: this is the one that hand me like "oh come on now".....John Cena somehow snuck a mini airplane onto a regular passenger Airplane at the airport, then he and the little boy flew the mini airplane off the regular airplane using Barcadi mini bottles as fuel. :dead: :dead: :dead: in mid air

Last edited: