Official Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Thread

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The people that call this movie “bad” are either movie snobs or fake movie snobs that try to act like they above everyone
I don't expect a Fast and Furious movie to be a beacon of quality. I just want it to be a fun time and this was just like all the others.

Kevin Hart killed it in his cameo. I kinda wish they would have done more with Hobbs and Shaw's mutual respect for each other that seemed to grow in the end. Maybe an acknowledgment on Shaw's part that Hobbs did a lot to help him save his sister and some appreciation from him after that fight.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I don't expect a Fast and Furious movie to be a beacon of quality. I just want it to be a fun time and this was just like all the others.

Kevin Hart killed it in his cameo. I kinda wish they would have done more with Hobbs and Shaw's mutual respect for each other that seemed to grow in the end. Maybe an acknowledgment on Shaw's part that Hobbs did a lot to help him save his sister and some appreciation from him after that fight.

Some people try to equate “fun” to bad though.

There are some legit real bad or terrible movies out there and it’s crazy some try to put movies like this is the same category as say Skyline

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I watched it... it was ok...:ld: but its not the same without Toretto and the gang fukkery... shaw and hobbs cant carry a movie like this... :manny: I mean they introduce a villan and and new bad guy group which seems like a vast threat and yet at the end it's brushed under the rug....:wtf:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I agree with most of the negative reviews. I expected a bad movie that had fukkery but this just boring.

aand they had the nerve to have THREE credit scenes! :dead: