Official Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw Thread

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt trash brehs? Hobbs is a lame and Shaw is even worse

It's not trash, but it's definitely not piff, either. It's a decent weekend afternoon timewaster. Although I'd say if this movie didn't exist, they probably wouldn't have had the confidence to just go pure fukkery with the most recent Fast and Furious movie, because this one is definitely like 90% fukkery.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It's not trash, but it's definitely not piff, either. It's a decent weekend afternoon timewaster. Although I'd say if this movie didn't exist, they probably wouldn't have had the confidence to just go pure fukkery with the most recent Fast and Furious movie, because this one is definitely like 90% fukkery.

I think I'll skip it :hhh: Family First :ufdup:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sick mf Idris said there was going to be a Luther movie and he out here doing everything but that :mjpls:

Apparently it was filmed last year. Guess we're just waiting on post production, and for Netflix to find some a spot for it between the next 10 Ryan Reynolds movies to actually release it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Apparently it was filmed last year. Guess we're just waiting on post production, and for Netflix to find some a spot for it between the next 10 Ryan Reynolds movies to actually release it.

:ohhh: :ohhh: You serious? I had no idea

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It was entertaining action. Crap dialogue interaction between Hobbs and Shaw. :russell:

The Hart appearance actually got some laughs outta me. Wasn’t expecting him. :heh:

:dead: at Cheat Code Rock with all the ridiculous shyt he could do. Rappel down a skyscraper with his bare hands, hang on to a rope with a chopper pulling away, and the icing on the cake: survive a fall with plenty of heavy machinery falling behind you. Mu fukkas OD’d on that shyt. :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Now that Black Adam is dead can we get a sequel to this? Are any of these guys doing something that important keeping them from this?