Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally watched

this shyt was so ridiculously stupid....and I was expecting it to be. :dead:

wan entertained tho so :yeshrug:

Rock and the chain and the airplane :mjlol:

they ain't had to do Idris like that at the end...homie got jumped by 2 WWE wrestlers heel style
:dead:

It might qualify as an action movie classic just off the fukkery alone.

It gets even better when you realize they fukked around and remade Tango and Cash. :mjlol:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Late but just saw this.

This movie is 2 hours 15 mins :mindblown: Did not need to be that long. Also, when they got captured and Brixton was torturing them, I was getting tired and paused the movie only to find out that was only an hour into the movie :gucci:. Pacing was not good at all.

Action scenes were pretty good though.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Late but just saw this.

This movie is 2 hours 15 mins :mindblown: Did not need to be that long. Also, when they got captured and Brixton was torturing them, I was getting tired and paused the movie only to find out that was only an hour into the movie :gucci:. Pacing was not good at all.

Action scenes were pretty good though.

This definitely could've used some better editing.

It's like the writers just got together, ordered some pizza and put the whole movie together over beers while saying "Ohhhhhhh, you know what would be cool?" And then absolutely everything they came up with made it into the movie. :mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
It's no longer possible. That's like someone asking the sun not to rise. :wow:

He's been trending upwards for years. His career trajectory for the next 2 decades is already planned out: actor - studio head - POTUS - God.
I had a roommate who got his first speaking role in a film when he was cast in a movie with The Rock. Was just starting his acting career. I straight got to see the script when it was delivered to our door.

His line was spoken directly to The Rock himself.

Scene got cut from the flick.

He was never cast in a film again.

100% true story.

My only assumption is that his delivery of the line must have angered The Rock and he made his vengeance felt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a roommate who got his first speaking role in a film when he was cast in a movie with The Rock. Was just starting his acting career. I straight got to see the script when it was delivered to our door.

100% true story.

My only assumption is that his delivery of the line must have angered The Rock and he made his vengeance felt.
What movie? Did the rock treat him ok?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This definitely could've used some better editing.

It's like the writers just got together, ordered some pizza and put the whole movie together over beers while saying "Ohhhhhhh, you know what would be cool?" And then absolutely everything they came up with made it into the movie. :mjlol:
I like the final action scene, a mix of daylight and night alternating

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What movie? Did the rock treat him ok?
I ain't saying what movie cause I don't need to put his business out there like that. I'll just say that he was an early-20s adult who looked young so he could play a teenager (before this most of his gigs had been non-speaking roles on high school TV shows and shyt). But like I said, his scene got completely cut.

He had nothing the least bit negative to say about The Rock but I don't think they interacted very much. He had a nice scene right with him but it was just that one scene shot real quick on one day. Everyone just being professional - show up, do your job, and then on to the next one.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

100% true story.

Told your man that it didn't matter how many flicks he'd been in and to pancake his ass out of the movie biz :ohhh::whoo::mjcry:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
It's no longer possible. That's like someone asking the sun not to rise. :wow:

He's been trending upwards for years. His career trajectory for the next 2 decades is already planned out: actor - studio head - POTUS - God.

@PlayerNinety_Nine

Matthew 4:5-11 ERV
Then the devil led Jesus to the holy city of Jerusalem and put him on a high place at the edge of the Temple area. He said to Jesus, “If you are the Son of God, jump off, because the Scriptures say, ‘God will command his angels to help you, and their hands will catch you, so that you will not hit your foot on a rock.’” Jesus answered, “The Scriptures also say, ‘You must not test the Lord your God.’” Then the devil led Jesus to the top of a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and all the wonderful things in them. The devil said, “If you will bow down and worship me, I will give you all these things.” Jesus said to him, “Get away from me, Satan! The Scriptures say, ‘You must worship the Lord your God. Serve only him!’” So the devil left him. Then some angels came to Jesus and helped him.