Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
giroudnaked_zps5bea54de.jpg

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
I posted this in the regular football thread, but I thought I would also share it in here since this is currently the more active thread. This guy Dani Alves be clownin' man :laff:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I hope Portugal will get eliminated next round

like how tf are you in a semifinal when you couldn't win none of your matches in the normal time and you didn't play good not eve once so far? :dahell: Shame

Similar thing happened in the last WC with Brazil and Argentine. They played shytty all in the tournament but motherfukkers wtill sneaked into the semis and one of them even into the finals... :mindblown::wtf:

I was glad when Brazil finally got their ass beaten, eve though at the end I kinda felt sorry for them already
and Argentine... :huhldup: It was such a shytty, boring team. I still have no clue how they managed to get in he finals. Guess it was some miracle. They didn't even play a good intentionally defensive tactic, they were just simply grey and shytty but still got into the final... :why:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Only game where Portugal remotely played good was against us, but even there they conceded 3 goals next to the three they scored...

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
Ronaldo is only still in best conversation cause of the media

he trash now, shows up in few games

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Portugal beat Croatia the best looking team in the competition, then should have beat Poland (who played for penalties) in normal time but people are mad at them why, simply because Christiano plays for them. Wales have no business being in a semi final of any competition with their talent pool.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So Portugal beat Croatia the best looking team in the competition, then should have beat Poland (who played for penalties) in normal time but people are mad at them why, simply because Christiano plays for them. Wales have no business being in a semi final of any competition with their talent pool.
I have no problem with Ronaldo, I hate Nani though, but that's not the reason. It's simply that they play ugly, boring and not effective and the only thing why they are in the semis that their opponents were on their bad days when they played against them.
It's not like they would have such a stable defense which would make the opponents' task very hard, simply Poland was as bad as them on their match and Crotia had their bad day even though before that they played much better than Portugal any time on this tournament.

My problem with them is that they are a team which is in the semis without a single good game and without a normal win.
As I said pretty much like Argentine and Brazil on the last WC.

So come on Wales!

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Wales at least has normal wins and showed good play not only one time on this tournament. Same can't be said about Portugal.