Official Euro 2016 Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
If Mourinho sleeps I wouldn't mind if Wenger dropped £35m + £5m add-ons on Rashy. Could be a real one :lupe:

The thing is Man Utd would NEVER sell him to arsenal after the welbeck signing imo but if we ever had the opportunity to buy Rashford (or any team) they should jump at the chance.

Hes gonna be a star in a few years its clear to see. id happily pay £30m for him now tbh as theres strikers like Higuain who will cost you around £50m and hes inconsistent as hell.

The media had the audacity to hype up Kane, Vardy (he played well in his limited minutes), Rooney, Sturridge etc yet Rashford looked like their best striker in the 10-15 mins he played the whole tournement.:mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:mjlol:

@ England

Clapping it up for Iceland

Germany vs Italy. Italy has had our number, I feel we win against Italy, we win the tournament.

#DieMannschaft

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
:mjlol:

@ England

Clapping it up for Iceland

Germany vs Italy. Italy has had our number, I feel we win against Italy, we win the tournament.

#DieMannschaft

:patrice:

Iceland have proved themselves but don't forget France has won both a Euro championship and and a World Cup when they played on home turf

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:patrice:

Iceland have proved themselves but don't forget France has won both a Euro championship and and a World Cup when they played on home turf

Ohh definitely, I'm not saying what I said out of arrogance. However, I think if Germany gets that Italy thorn out of their side, I feel their confidence will definitely be at a high which imo will translate to the pitch. France is looking good. Griezmann is a problem

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Riding with Swagnar and the cave goons...Ain't no traitorous Rolo to save that Frenchy ass this time...

The French for the most part have played poor football...Sure they've had moments of brilliance but none of their wins were impressive...They have been bailed out by the luck of the draw...Easiest group and then they played Ireland...Ireland choked that game away in the 2nd half on Sunday...

Iceland playing with house money and they know it...All the pressure is on the French...

It's another trap game IMO...