Official Euro 2016 Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
They play antiquated football. They refuse to adapt tactics, Premier League is an absolute shyt show now (check the clamor for Mourinho from England's biggest club when he is washed). Watching England was one of the greatest displays of :flabbynsick: in modern times. They threw on strikers for no reason, restricted their own space and play into opponents' hands. They can't control the ball and make every wrong decision. They constantly mock players like Ozil and Veron when they're the type of players they should be
creating.

England has had the same issues bar two tournaments in the last 50 years. It's not even fun now, they're just ignorant. The irony of Brexit is they have closed themselves off to rest of Europe even more.

Top 3 Favorite England Ls

3) Alan Shearer "only Michael Ballack, Henry and Zidane would get into the England team" during the 2006 World Cup

2)

1)
4714590924_b15326a95f_b.jpg

Can we all agree Joe Hart is a c*nt. The epitome of 2016 England. White, entitled, and propped up by foreigners.\

:whew: at this post.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

"Think the guy with the Iceland cap on the subway tonight's game best describes"

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
England has to be the most disappointing team of all time, these cacs literally invented the game and have the worlds most popular league.

And they lose to a bunch of part time soccer players :dahell:

Chill, Iceland are the underdogs but they've got 8 players playing in the top divisions in Russia, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Swiss and England

BOBN

Pro
Daps
:ehh:Fair enough. But damn :scust: he is so fukking limited. Awful touch, slow as fukk, not much technique, no passing ability.........ugly too. This just shows how shyt the premier league is that this fukking abomination of a footballers is like the highest goal scorer. What the fukk happened to Sturridge tho, his speed was frightening and now he can barely jog. Raheem is just terrible now, lost all his confidence or maybe Suarez and Sturridge made him look good.
Sturridge was played out of position to accommodate the chosen one. I'd imagine he was upset/sulking, not saying that's a good reaction but they are egomaniac footballers after all.

Kane has NOTHING. 2 years ago he was a Spurs reject, farmed around the lower leagues on loan. You can only improve so much.

The press latched on to this average player and rode him to the ends of the earth. I couldn't tell you why :mjpls:

Bad players have had runs before and will in the future, that's the nature of sport. A fish on a heater as they say in poker.