Official Euro 2016 Thread

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the source of this arrogance that the English have?
Where does it originate from...

Is it their women, they're pasty and pink, is it their talent on a sporting field? I can't think of a single British athlete that is world renowned in his profession.

I'm curious why do they believe that they should win and can't come to terms with the fact that they are below average as a collective and as individuals.
I don't think there is a nation that is as deluded as the English. Embarrassing.
They project the EPL to the NT. They assume that since the big EPL teams are also among the biggest in Europe the few Englishman who play for them have the level of talent to compete at a global stage. The English league probably has more foreign players than any of the other big leagues like Spain, Italy and Germany. The league is also probably responsible for a team like Belgium being rated highly too because a lot of their players are visible to a global audience.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
What is the source of this arrogance that the English have?
Where does it originate from...

Is it their women, they're pasty and pink, is it their talent on a sporting field? I can't think of a single British athlete that is world renowned in his profession.

I'm curious why do they believe that they should win and can't come to terms with the fact that they are below average as a collective and as individuals.
I don't think there is a nation that is as deluded as the English. Embarrassing.

Honestly, it's the spectre of the British Empire.

They forced their way of life on half of the world and get furious when countries they believe they are superior to, beat them at their own game.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Worst 5 day run for Britain since Hilter crushed the buildings :mjcry:

Bet you don't sit down and watch Spurs play 90 mins (I don't blame you, better things to do)

This is Harry Kane.
:ehh:Fair enough. But damn :scust: he is so fukking limited. Awful touch, slow as fukk, not much technique, no passing ability.........ugly too. This just shows how shyt the premier league is that this fukking abomination of a footballers is like the highest goal scorer. What the fukk happened to Sturridge tho, his speed was frightening and now he can barely jog. Raheem is just terrible now, lost all his confidence or maybe Suarez and Sturridge made him look good.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Welsh team celebrating England's elimination :merchant:

You English brehs gonna let these guys stroll back to their clubs after this disrespect? :bryan:

what is jack wheelchair or one leg welbeck gonna do to killa ram? and walcott and gibbs were probably celebrating just as hard.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, it's the spectre of the British Empire.

They forced their way of life on half of the world and get furious when countries they believe they are superior to, beat them at their own game.
Actually its because when they invented the game they were like the best at it because they were the only ones to actively play it and the media built up this myth that they were very good at it. Look at the only World Cup that they have and the only reason they won is because Germany got cheated and not given a goal that they scored, should have won that world cup.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Actually its because when they invented the game they were like the best at it because they were the only ones to actively play it and the media built up this myth that they were very good at it. Look at the only World Cup that they have and the only reason they won is because Germany got cheated and not given a goal that they scored, should have won that world cup.

I have a tinfoil hat theory that the only teams that win the World Cup are ones from countries that are a) playing at home b) have extreme national guilt about acts they committed in the past c) have extreme poverty.

England's World Cup win fell into that column A/ (unacknowledged) column B category :mjpls:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
They play antiquated football. They refuse to adapt tactics, Premier League is an absolute shyt show now (check the clamor for Mourinho from England's biggest club when he is washed). Watching England was one of the greatest displays of :flabbynsick: in modern times. They threw on strikers for no reason, restricted their own space and play into opponents' hands. They can't control the ball and make every wrong decision. They constantly mock players like Ozil and Veron when they're the type of players they should be
creating.

England has had the same issues bar two tournaments in the last 50 years. It's not even fun now, they're just ignorant. The irony of Brexit is they have closed themselves off to rest of Europe even more.

Top 3 Favorite England Ls

3) Alan Shearer "only Michael Ballack, Henry and Zidane would get into the England team" during the 2006 World Cup

2)

1)
4714590924_b15326a95f_b.jpg

Can we all agree Joe Hart is a c*nt. The epitome of 2016 England. White, entitled, and propped up by foreigners.\