Official Euro 2016 Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
first off....@Max B :mjlol::francis: LEmme hear you talk about spuds players again and its neg on sight. :ufdup:

secondly, southgate? :wow::wow:

thirdly, lars lagerback has never lost to england. :dwillhuh:

i said it before that after he left the spurs, redknapp should've been englands coach. But hey, i'm just a nikka that lives across the atlantic ocean. :yeshrug:

oh and...

the sheer level of disrespect :wow:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Is this the first time that between England and Wales, England's better at rugby and Wales is better at football? How bizarre

But yeah, lose to Iceland breh :mjlol:

KamaroJonez

All Star
Daps
England wouldve won if they had some players from Villa Norwich and Newcastle :francis:
:mjlol:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the source of this arrogance that the English have?
Where does it originate from...

Is it their women, they're pasty and pink, is it their talent on a sporting field? I can't think of a single British athlete that is world renowned in his profession.

I'm curious why do they believe that they should win and can't come to terms with the fact that they are below average as a collective and as individuals.
I don't think there is a nation that is as deluded as the English. Embarrassing.

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Is it their women, they're pasty and pink, is it their talent on a sporting field? I can't think of a single British athlete that is world renowned in his profession.

I'm curious why do they believe that they should win and can't come to terms with the fact that they are below average as a collective and as individuals.
I don't think there is a nation that is as deluded as the English. Embarrassing.

they crackas :yeshrug:

Honestly, they're disconnected from the rest of the world. There is an arrogance of being English but they haven't really moved forward. From a footballing perspective they looked like dinosaurs.

Spain and Germany? :usure: In 2016, every league is trash.

Let me get the European Superleague already.

Facts. 90% of the leagues are dead.

Gary Neville's stock by the way :mjlol: :mjlol:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

The media over there really need to chill. Every tournament year they would have the casual fan thinking that England are a top 5 team in the world.

EASY%20-%20250.jpg

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
England has to be the most disappointing team of all time, these cacs literally invented the game and have the worlds most popular league.

And they lose to a bunch of part time soccer players :dahell:

The coach is a part time dentist :dwillhuh:

Iceland has a pop of 300k people brehs :dwillhuh: