Official Euro 2016 Thread

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
True. Let's put this thread back on course. So, which team do you think will win the Euros?

Nah lets figure out what this obsession with England is all about, when did England last play? How many teams have played since England's last game for people to still be talking about England?

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Nah lets figure out what this obsession with England is all about, when did England last play? How many teams have played since England's last game for people to still be talking about England?

I personally think that Croatia will win it. They've been the best team so far imo and still have the potential to move up a gear. All of the other teams have either been shakey or just downright awful. I would love it if Switzerland won it though.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Friendly or not it was still a competitive game with both teams having their best squads trying to win, with England coming out on top.

A lot people in here hating are just casual American "soccer" fans that have no idea what they're talking about :pachaha:
The primarily objective of a friendly match is not the win, but to experiment tacticaly/formation lol

Friendlies are not counted as competitive matches

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You're more or less hating for no apparent reason. If Scotland were in this tournament most people in England would want them to do well. It's unclear why you're so bitter.

Nah cuz, his bitterness is very clear. He's Scottish.

• They haven't qualified for a major tournament since 98
  • They haven't produced a top quality player since Daglish, and he retired over 30 years ago
  • Their best players choose to play for Ireland
  • And half of the players in their squad was born in England
:mjlol:

I'd be mad too if I was him.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally think that Croatia will win it. They've been the best team so far imo and still have the potential to move up a gear. All of the other teams have either been shakey or just downright awful. I would love it if Switzerland won it though.
Portugal gonna shock Croatia. Cant wait to quote @Max B when it happens :umad:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Renato Sanches he needs a lil more seasoning... wish United could have signed him.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I like Renato Sanches he needs a lil more seasoning... wish United could have signed him.

Yeah, he should have gone to a place where he's guaranteed a starting place. Young players need to play to hone their talent. He's an amazing player, I think that I'm becoming a fangirl.:ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Portugal gonna shock Croatia. Cant wait to quote @Max B when it happens :umad:
WGnALe2.png