Official Euro 2016 Thread

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
If I had a penny for every time I'd heard this from someone... There's at least four teams in the tournament that are comfortably better than this England side and a few more that could/probably would beat them on a given day.

I agree - Germany, Belgium, France, Spain are better teams but they all look suspect defensively and Germany and France dont have a decent striker between them. If England played well they could beat any of those teams. I put 50 on Belgium before the tournament anyway so thats who I'm rolling with :salute:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
If you're a gambler you know this is a classic trap game...

The English struggled mightily to find the netting once against a horrendous average 37 year old Russian back line everyone else in the group torched...

The same group of overrated premiere league scrubs are going to beat an Icelandic team with a rock solid defense...:russ:

I'm done chatting about this though...I'll save the rest for tomorrow's ether...

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps

The English struggled mightily to find the netting once against a horrendous average 37 year old Russian back line everyone else in the group torched...

The same group of overrated premiere league scrubs are going to beat an Icelandic team with a rock solid defense...:russ:

I'm done chatting about this though...I'll save the rest for tomorrow's ether...

Iceland are good defensively but they've nothing going forward..Teams are gonna have to risk it in the knockout stage

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

I honestly don't know where these England fans get their confidence from.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
People forgetting England beat Germany IN Germany prior to the tournament.

That was a friendly though. The game is different in the big tournaments.

I mean ireland beat and drew with Germany in the qualifiers but if we where to get germany in this tournament I would still heavily favour them.

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
That was a friendly though. The game is different in the big tournaments.

I mean ireland beat and drew with Germany in the qualifiers but if we where to get germany in this tournament I would still heavily favour them.

Friendly or not it was still a competitive game with both teams having their best squads trying to win, with England coming out on top.

A lot people in here hating are just casual American "soccer" fans that have no idea what they're talking about :pachaha:

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
You're more or less hating for no apparent reason. If Scotland were in this tournament most people in England would want them to do well. It's unclear why you're so bitter.

Easy to say that when your constantly lording it over us at tourneys while we're stuck at home. Always thinking yous are better fukking drives me mad.

Every time I switch the tv on its England this and England that constantly sucking their dikk. I hate the media more than I hate the players. :scust:

This isn't even taking into account how we've been treated by England for pretty much all our history.

So yes I am bitter and hating but it makes me happy. shyt hating England is a national pass time when the big tournaments start, brings people together.

so fukk England till I die. :pacspit:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Quick question....

Why is Lacazette not on France's squad??

Deschamps prefers a big target man type playing up front. He brought Martial, Griezzmann, and Coman along to Euros but they've all been playing as wingers. I've never seen Lacazette operate anywhere but up top. Maybe if he were versatile enough to play on the wing he could have made the team.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Friendly or not it was still a competitive game with both teams having their best squads trying to win, with England coming out on top.

A lot people in here hating are just casual American "soccer" fans that have no idea what they're talking about :pachaha:

True. :russ:

fukk I'm probably not the best guy to predict England results myself due to my slight bias.

Predicted yous to lose in every game you've ever played.:dead: