Official Euro 2016 Thread

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
If we leave the eu and Scotland isn't independent within 5/6 years I'm using my irish citizenship option and getting the fukk out of here.

Edit: wrong fukkin thread.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Deschamps prefers a big target man type playing up front. He brought Martial, Griezzmann, and Coman along to Euros but they've all been playing as wingers. I've never seen Lacazette operate anywhere but up top. Maybe if he were versatile enough to play on the wing he could have made the team.

Preciate that. Come to think of it, when I play FIFA I only put him up top too :dwillhuh:

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Knockout round has finally started. Poland have started well but I still believe that Switzerland will win this.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
On the BBC commentary, one commentator remarked that the referee, Mark Clattenberg(sp?), patted Shaqiri on his cheek and Lawrenson, the other commentator, said "well, it's one of four he could have touched" :skip:The other commentator kept trying to talk him down but he kept repeating it.

What is wrong with him?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
On the BBC commentary, one commentator remarked that the referee, Mark Clattenberg(sp?), patted Shaqiri on his cheek and Lawrenson, the other commentator, said "well, it's one of four he could have touched" :skip:The other commentator kept trying to talk him down but he kept repeating it.

What is wrong with him?

UK vote got them all losing their damn minds:DKTrollYe: