Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
My only gripe is that we haven't explored the parents much. This kids running wild and Rue's mom the only one that seems to actually try to do anything about it.

-Rue's Mom was a pushover until Ali came on the scene with the lessons :myman:

-Cassie and Lexi's Dad not around. But Mom is.. not terrible. She says some real sh-t and is supportive.

-Nate's Dad a psycho and gay af

-Jules Dad also a single parent from what i recall

-Maddy's parents just fight all the time.

Sam is actually showing here why it's so important to have a two parent household or at least one parent who on top of sh-t. He left the parents out intentionally. They all pretty much have free reign because that's the truth in a lot of houses.. Many people grow up with no guidance.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Name said HOMOPHOBIC
THIS IS THE PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THESE SHOWS
IF ANYYHING HED SAY THE F WORD!
They don't know how certain archetypes of ppl be acting
full
energy in this post.

Loud and wrong. :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
full
energy in this post.

Loud and wrong. :mjlol:
How am I wrong?

Someone here even said Nate said the F world earlier the first season

Why would he put on a false front in front of Cassie, of all people?

Or do you think that most football players would be like, "LGBT solidarity! Tear down the patriarchy!":mjlol:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
breh. that's one thing that remains constant: white parents don't really care until it actually affects them

White parents are super permissive
In high school, i would go to a white friends house to smoke weed and the mom would hit the blunt sometimes. At first i was like :dwillhuh: but after a while it was normal:manny: And this was in an upper middle class suburb not some white trash trailer park.

Parents would let kids str8 up have alcohol at house parties....they figured at least they can keep an eye on it. Lot of fukkery goes down in them households:yeshrug:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
White parents are super permissive
In high school, i would go to a white friends house to smoke weed and the mom would hit the blunt sometimes. At first i was like :dwillhuh: but after a while it was normal:manny: And this was in an upper middle class suburb not some white trash trailer park.

Parents would let kids str8 up have alcohol at house parties....they figured at least they can keep an eye on it. Lot of fukkery goes down in them households:yeshrug:
i had a homie that was givin out backshots and poppin pills in his crib with his pops down the hall @ 14 going on 15. dad didn't care (granted his mom was a druggie that left them, dad was an alcoholic, he himself almost flunked out of 9th grade.)

I dont know what happened to that dude but if he's still alive, he never gave me my Twisted Metal back....so i kept his 3Xtreme for ps 1

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
show has next to zero morally upright characters and i like it, all these kids are screwed...even lexy now because this play was just a selfish cry for attention, she know gaddam well she dun ruined many things with this
1 more episode left and the show is done for the season
this ending has to wrap up all storylines......thats gonna be tough.
they'll never get to do a s3, zen has like 100 movies to shoot and honestly we dont need it
its high school, ending should be very open
not sure if good show or guilty pleasure, perhaps a little of both.

Ash tray simply walking in to the living room and sitting down on the chair next to dude had dude under pressure:mjlol: these are moments i like the best.
Nah, they could always kill Rue off and just continue the show. It obviously wouldn’t be the same and of course people would whine about it, and she’s clearly the most focal point and closest thing to the main character, but it’s been done on shows before.

The fukkery with the director/producer and the potential Metoo shyt is a more likely cause for this show to not get another season. But HBO is DEFINITELY offering them more seasons if they want; they’ll follow these kids into college if they want. Show is too popular not to.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because he's a 17 year old high school boy who plays football
Nikka out here beating up men, choking women, blackmailing ppl, but he's progressive where it counts?:stopitslime:

And if he is closeted, that's EVEN more reason for him to say it

I feel the same way about everyone just accepting Jules as trans
You’re maybe thinking about how you would have reacted when you were 17. This generation of teenagers isn’t actually as quick to use “fakkit” as in the past.

Daps
Because he's a 17 year old high school boy who plays football
Nikka out here beating up men, choking women, blackmailing ppl, but he's progressive where it counts?:stopitslime:

And if he is closeted, that's EVEN more reason for him to say it

So you did misinterpret that scene.

Nate was reeling from the play insinuating to the whole school that he was gay. In his rant, to his current GF, he was drumming up ways to be critical of the play without making it seem that he was mad because it was at least partly true. So he pretends that not only is he mad that it’s lying on him, everyone else should be mad too because it’s homophobic. It has nothing to do with him actually being progressive.

If you understand that, what could Nate have said using the word “fakkit” that would’ve fit that scene?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So you did misinterpret that scene.

Nate was reeling from the play insinuating to the whole school that he was gay. In his rant, to his current GF, he was drumming up ways to be critical of the play without making it seem that he was mad because it was at least partly true. So he pretends that not only is he mad that it’s lying on him, everyone else should be mad too because it’s homophobic. It has nothing to do with him actually being progressive.

If you understand that, what could Nate have said using the word “fakkit” that would’ve fit that scene?
"Is that supposed to be me? Why they got me doing f shyt?"

Yall on some crazy argumentative bullshyt
Get out of here

He didn't have to say the f word, but saying homophobic doesn't match who Nate is

Daps
"Is that supposed to be me? Why they got me doing f shyt?"

Yall on some crazy argumentative bullshyt
Get out of here

He didn't have to say the f word, but saying homophobic doesn't match who Nate is
But that’s not what he was trying to express. I just told you what he was trying to do: he was trying to express why the people in the audience should be denouncing it instead of applauding.

We’re not being argumentative, you’re just unwilling to accept the possibility that you’ve misinterpreted the scene.