Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Also... :dahell: @ time jump and stint in rehab for Rue. The last episode was her moms breaking down because she couldn't find a facility for her.

Are you questioning if there was a time jump or why they chose to skip the rehab? If it’s the former, aside from the context clues (Rue looking the best she’s looked all series, the play being ready to perform, etc), Rue mentions it during the episode. In a flashback, they show Gia crying about Rue having to go as well. If it’s the latter, I think it’s the right decision. I’ve had enough of rehab Rue; we know what it takes for to get back to where she was in that audience.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Re: College.. did anyone else catch that Maddy might be leaving the show? i hope not but she's obviously going to college and she seems more at peace with Cassie and Nate.. basically "fucc both of 'em"

She was into the play.. she loved it after it got going. i believe her chat with the Mom was inspirational to her. She's ready to leave all that sh-t behind and start a new life.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
He's in college now.. he showed up at that party but there's a gang of Cassies in college why should he care?
Definitely, his entire arc last season was being a 19/20 year old who's insecure about the entire town where he's from knowing that the girl he's with has nudes and a sextape out there. Even his little brothers saw her stuff.

It was realistic for him to be conflicted about going public with their relationship, and as a result playing both sides of the coin (I love you in private, we're just chilling in public) - but now he's a single full time college athlete coming across all kind of females everyday. There's no reason for him to still entertain that circus. It's the same epiphany Maddie's in the process of having.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Premise sounds weird. See Johnny Depp's daughter has a lead role.

A24 is behind it and Sam Levinson has shown he has an eye for weird and tensity. I personally have lookin forward to what dark weird shyt they’ll get into. The Weeknd say what you will for his acting we shall see but he has always been a fan of art house cinema and weird shyt. He has good taste in film admiration. And it’s HBO.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Are they going to show what happened with Laurie? There’s been a time jump and Rue is back at school after a stint in rehab. Can’t believe Laurie just shrugged off 10k gone. Maybe she’s wrapped up in whatever mess Custer is in or she’ll pop back up next season. :yeshrug:

I’m thinking AshTray kills Custer and that’s why Fez misses the play.

imma be patient and see what they do. But imma go on record and say that if this season ends without Laurie getting some getback then my perception of the show will drop substantially

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Nate goin out said. i thought he was gonna air that bih out, but i could see cassie smothering Lexi in her sleep or something. she was lookin :demonic: in the last scene