Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
This show will be talked about for the next 20 years and probably will jumpstart a new era for teen dramas (though some will argue Thirteen Reasons Why)

The way Lexi views football and jocks is exactly how artists, writers, etc (who know nothing of the sport besides the Super Bowl and political points) think of it. Full of homoeroticism. She put it on full display on stage.

Nate definitely is battling being bisexual or being attracted to Jules at least.

I need Cassie to go right after her sister in the next episode.

Rue definitely getting snatched up by Laurie(or her sister is) after the play or heading home.

I wish they would’ve shown Kat’s reaction to her ex, I hope he dismissed her in the end, I already know she going to try to get him back.

Ashtray the gawd about to spill blood. I think something happens to him though in the end

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
its just like in the actual show. maddie turns out being the realest, she was just in love with a psycho....but aint no real dirt on her at all :noah:

im gonna miss Maddy if she does leave because she's a really great actress but in part what they are showing is who can handle adversity and play on. Maddy's had to deal with a lot of sh-t herself but she appears to be pulling through and moving forward.

Some people's best days are in high school and it's all down hill from there. Cassie and Nate are the popular people who probably fall way the fucc off..

Lexi grew up a ton from the 1st season to now. Her confidence is on ten. Fez helped a lot with that because he showed her he don't got time to give a FUCC.. Maddy helped Lexi's self esteem too.. showed her how to be a grown ass woman.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yo after rewatching the whole first season. I forgot about a lot of stuff. Wtf happened to McKay and that bytch that was always vaping? :dahell:

He was a Senior. Went to college to play football. Had a hard time fitting in at 1st but he at least got the fucc outta East Highland

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I'm curious as to how this fez stuff will play out. Ashtray is very close to bodying custer, but i dont know if he has the phone on record or if he placed a call. He didnt make the play so I'm assuming mutliple ppl are about to get murked in that house

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
that scene when she asked her to get in bed with her was probably my favorite scene

Maddy came off looking the best out of the play

The show subverts alot of high school tropes.

The "mean girl" is actually real AF and a good friend.
The "dumb blonde" is actually psycho.
The "quiet one" is actually starved for attention
The "stoner" is an actual hard drug addict.
The "jock" is actually bi/gay and also psycho.
And the "Drug Dealer" is actual mature, grounded and likable.

My only gripe is that we haven't explored the parents much. This kids running wild and Rue's mom the only one that seems to actually try to do anything about it.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I don't mean to sound :sitdown: since this is a HS character, but I thought Cassie looked fine the way she looked before this newest episode. Now, she has cosmetically glamoured herself up to the point where she looks like a completely different person, which is probably the point in the whole thing. I witnessed that a lot in HS as well. Girl gets something she feels good about going and then goes overboard. That last shot of her before the episode ended is still :huhldup:. shyts going down next week and I'm in.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
this episode felt like the first season again.
this and the first episode of the new season felt like the original ideas they actually kept.

nothing much to say other than your man put his all into that play lmao.. good acting from the kid.
Cassie and Lexi's moms reaction when he came out playing her was funny as hell. she hits every beat in her scenes.

thats twice in the past two episodes they've alluded to Cal abusing Nate.

Maddie doesn't even need to do much, she's very watchable and it helps she has a good character.
Kat was looking like one of those Italian American girls that have a kid early but can't shift the weight after it but still look good and carry themselves in a certain way.

what else... eh, Faye's hair looked nice.

mhqmtgijrxoipufiv2nd.jpg

JMSN won.
I don't mean to sound :sitdown: since this is a HS character, but I thought Cassie looked fine the way she looked before this newest episode. Now, she has cosmetically glamoured herself up to the point where she looks like a completely different person, which is probably the point in the whole thing. I witnessed that a lot in HS as well. Girl gets something she feels good about going and then goes overboard. That last shot of her before the episode ended is still :huhldup:. shyts going down next week and I'm in.

she's letting Nate dress her and he has her make up done like Jules and dressed like Maddie.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The show subverts alot of high school tropes.

The "mean girl" is actually real AF and a good friend.
The "dumb blonde" is actually psycho.
The "quiet one" is actually starved for attention
The "stoner" is an actual hard drug addict.
The "jock" is actually bi/gay and also psycho.
And the "Drug Dealer" is actual mature, grounded and likable.

My only gripe is that we haven't explored the parents much. This kids running wild and Rue's mom the only one that seems to actually try to do anything about it.
breh. that's one thing that remains constant: white parents don't really care until it actually affects them

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

As @AMcV'88 also said that whole scene of him dressing her was him making her a Maddie/Jules clone which is all kinds of fukked up.