Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Bruh this episode is straight nonsense lmao. This definitely gotta be Unreliable Narrator Rue at work cuz there's no way in hell that play could ever happen in a high school. Not to mention outing a guy would get Lexi DESTROYED

I've been operating under the assumption that so much of this show is made up - Rue's bombed out of her mind. A lot. And she's the narrator.

Add to that the fact that teenage melodrama means everything is heightened, and it's a recipe for some wild ass:duck:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She was in one episode this season. I remember she was in the girls bathroom with maddy and Kat. Other than that scene she nowhere to be found.
She was at Maddy’s birthday party. And there’s a picture online of her sitting next to Kat and Maddy at the play but she wasn’t in the episode which is odd.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
She was at Maddy’s birthday party. And there’s a picture online of her sitting next to Kat and Maddy at the play but she wasn’t in the episode which is odd.
She is in the ep sitting next to Maddie and Kat. The only time they showed her was after the jock locker room scene.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
if you didn't enjoy the play ep. this is no slight to anyone but you may be wanting something out of the show that the show's not trying to do.

The play ep. to me was a masterclass.. that's not to say the season itself has been perfect or all eps. were good but this one was ridiculously well done..

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Bruh this episode is straight nonsense lmao. This definitely gotta be Unreliable Narrator Rue at work cuz there's no way in hell that play could ever happen in a high school. Not to mention outing a guy would get Lexi DESTROYED
Rue was sober as sunday service during the play, nothing exaggerated :lolbron:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
She was in one episode this season. I remember she was in the girls bathroom with maddy and Kat. Other than that scene she nowhere to be found.
There was some old tweets that surfaced of her using "nicca" and folks rode on her... and the whole cast stopped fukking with her.
She won't be in the next season....

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they could always kill Rue off and just continue the show. It obviously wouldn’t be the same and of course people would whine about it, and she’s clearly the most focal point and closest thing to the main character, but it’s been done on shows before.

The fukkery with the director/producer and the potential Metoo shyt is a more likely cause for this show to not get another season. But HBO is DEFINITELY offering them more seasons if they want; they’ll follow these kids into college if they want. Show is too popular not to.

HBO for sure down for 6 more seasons

:picard::whoa::lupe::damn:

I dont wanna know what kinda fukkery Nate gets into in College breh

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
hbo will give them as many seasons as they want as long as zendaya is down for it

They are still searching for the next Agot and sopranos to carry the network right now its euphoria
I notice everytime she gets emmy buzz this show is renewed
Not sure how long these kids can stay in high school doing all this fukkery and have it be realistic

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She is in the ep sitting next to Maddie and Kat. The only time they showed her was after the jock locker room scene.
I know this, but I didn’t see a clear shot of her until a behind the scenes photo came out online. In the episode it just looks like Maddy and kat are there.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rue was sober as sunday service during the play, nothing exaggerated :lolbron:
Exactly people need to let this “it’s weird because, Rue is high and a unreliable narrator” card go. It doesn’t apply to every strange thing that happens in the show.