Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I’m convinced some of y’all are strait miserable fuks. To call this particular episode a snooze fest is either trolling (terribly) or a complete lack of class film appreciation. This episode was all time great for the entire series. It’s up there wit the best episodes of the show. The tension on this show is more nail biting than some thriller movies I watch.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I dont wanna know what kinda fukkery Nate gets into in College breh
I can see Nate play a Joe from “You” role. A super detailed control freak that manipulates multiple women on campus… trying to mold them into his anti-masculine/extreme feminine girlfriend. He’d have a harder to coming to grips with his sexuality as the LGBT+ presence in college is massive.

pretty much, every character’s traits will be dialed up to a thousand. Could you imagine Cassie traversing through college? :merchant:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
hbo will give them as many seasons as they want as long as zendaya is down for it

They are still searching for the next Agot and sopranos to carry the network right now its euphoria
I notice everytime she gets emmy buzz this show is renewed
Not sure how long these kids can stay in high school doing all this fukkery and have it be realistic
:skip: It's actually succession.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Euphoria has surpassed Succession now and tbh with the sub base growing it won't be the last. Peacemaker did very well. They got the new Thrones series.. The Last of Us is coming.. The Showtime era Lakers show.. they should have something for everyone.
:skip: Euphoria ain't surpassed shyt.

This is HBO we're talking about.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:skip: Euphoria ain't surpassed shyt.

This is HBO we're talking about.

The season 2 opener is now approaching 17M viewers across platforms, just over 2.5x the average audience of Season 1 (6.6 million viewers per episode). Euphoria, created by Sam Levinson, regularly ranks as the No. 1 title on HBO Max in the U.S., and the top series globally.

Those are bigger numbers now.. Last ep had over 13M viewers Day +DVR. it's blown up this season..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The season 2 opener is now approaching 17M viewers across platforms, just over 2.5x the average audience of Season 1 (6.6 million viewers per episode). Euphoria, created by Sam Levinson, regularly ranks as the No. 1 title on HBO Max in the U.S., and the top series globally.

Those are bigger numbers now.. Last ep had over 13M viewers Day +DVR. it's blown up this season..
Strictly talking viewers, you got me. This is HBO. That ain't all that matters, they care about critical reception. This ain't a good or great show. Zendeya is a great actress in it, but that's it.

shyt is the new true blood. You wouldn't say true blood is bigger than the wire though. :hubie:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: You're right. In hindsight it's not.
Even at the time True Blood was bigger.

Seasons 2-5 they were averaging 4M viewer an episode

Sesame Street was doing parodies

Getting the cover of Rolling Stone

51tYPQgal3L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Nominated for best drama its second season.

I've never watched an episode of True Blood, but the Wire never got that big.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Even at the time True Blood was bigger.

Seasons 2-5 they were averaging 4M viewer an episode

Sesame Street was doing parodies

Getting the cover of Rolling Stone

51tYPQgal3L.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Nominated for best drama its second season.

I've never watched an episode of True Blood, but the Wire never got that big.

I'm saying now it's not looked at that way now. Today the wire is bigger.

True blood had some good actors but wasn't a great show. Just a bunch of sex, drugs and shyt. Like this show.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Strictly talking viewers, you got me. This is HBO. That ain't all that matters, they care about critical reception. This ain't a good or great show. Zendeya is a great actress in it, but that's it.

shyt is the new true blood. You wouldn't sayt true blood is bigger than the wire though. :hubie:

Nope. Has critical acclaim also. :manny:

Euphoria