Daps
Reppin
Na

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Are they going to show what happened with Laurie? There’s been a time jump and Rue is back at school after a stint in rehab. Can’t believe Laurie just shrugged off 10k gone. Maybe she’s wrapped up in whatever mess Custer is in or she’ll pop back up next season. :yeshrug:

I’m thinking AshTray kills Custer and that’s why Fez misses the play.
fukk Laurie, that storyline over with breh breh, there's one episode for this season left
:troll:
:mjlol:

Also... :dahell: @ time jump and stint in rehab for Rue. The last episode was her moms breaking down because she couldn't find a facility for her.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
fukk Laurie, that storyline over with breh breh, there's one episode for this season left
:troll:
:mjlol:

Also... :dahell: @ time jump and stint in rehab for Rue. The last episode was her moms breaking down because she couldn't find a facility for her.
Nah that shyt coming out when she don't see it coming

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
Custer name is so fukking fitting:birdman:

I like how tasteful the play was and it wasnt such a bashfest.

Rue be down so bad I be wanting to save her:noah:

I thought Nate and his mom were gonna get it on but my did those tables say "Not made in Harlem":dame:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They might just need to have Rue OD so they can move on without her. I dont think sam wants to wait 2-3 years for her to be available for Season 3
This could be one of those good shows that ends with no finale or resolution. It'll appear years down the line on WatchMojo in a list of other shows that suffered the same fate.