Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
That transition from real life to play :wow:

“That’s what I call a Quandry” Fezco knowledge :youngsabo:
Baby girl Bobbi :blessed:
Snitchin Cac got a Metallica jersey :dead:
Ethan played damn near every character in that mf! I swear he was on stage as two different people at times :russ:

Cassie and Lexi mom had me hype throughout the play. Always good to see at least a little bit of a proud momma moment.:mjgrin:

Still the Young M.A. poster got me ROLLING :mjlol: made it to the play and all

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I witnessed an actual situation like the one going on between Nate, Maddy, and Cassie in real life. Two female friends almost joined at the hip, with one having a boyfriend. Boyfriend breaks up with one of them and then starts dating the other a few months later much to the chagrin of the previous girlfriend and their friendship sank like the Titanic. They tried to rebuild their friendship after the guy broke up with her too, but that quickly deteriorated. I remember one got snidey with me because I talked to the other and I had to be like, "Listen, I'm friends with all of you...I'm not apart this drama shyt. :hubie:" I kept it smart. From an observer standpoint, that shyt was chaotic to watch.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I witnessed an actual situation like the one going on between Nate, Maddy, and Cassie in real life. Two female friends almost joined at the hip, with one having a boyfriend. Boyfriend breaks up with one of them and then starts dating the other a few months later much to the chagrin of the previous girlfriend and their friendship sank like the Titanic. They tried to rebuild their friendship after the guy broke up with her too, but that quickly deteriorated. I remember one got snidey with me because I talked to the other and I had to be like, "Listen, I'm friends with all of you...I'm not apart this drama shyt. :hubie:" I kept it smart. From an observer standpoint, that shyt was chaotic to watch.
ppl are very disloyal
Type of shyt happens more often than people think…with men too

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's gonna be a season 3. Already green lit. it's also now one of the most watched shows on TV. They'd be crazy to end it here...

When we will actually get season 3 is another story. Zendaya has a brutal schedule. She's pretty much an A+ actress at this point.

The whole cast gonna get a huge bag probably..

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
There's gonna be a season 3. Already green lit. it's also now one of the most watched shows on TV. They'd be crazy to end it here...

When we will actually get season 3 is another story. Zendaya has a brutal schedule. She's pretty much an A+ actress at this point.

The whole cast gonna get a huge bag probably..
That shyt ain’t dropping till most likely 2024 or 2025 and I’m sure it will be the last season.

Daps
Are they going to show what happened with Laurie? There’s been a time jump and Rue is back at school after a stint in rehab. Can’t believe Laurie just shrugged off 10k gone. Maybe she’s wrapped up in whatever mess Custer is in or she’ll pop back up next season. :yeshrug:

I’m thinking AshTray kills Custer and that’s why Fez misses the play.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Are they going to show what happened with Laurie? There’s been a time jump and Rue is back at school after a stint in rehab. Can’t believe Laurie just shrugged off 10k gone. Maybe she’s wrapped up in whatever mess Custer is in or she’ll pop back up next season. :yeshrug:

Nah, that Laurie storyline definitely needs to be addressed. shyt like that don’t just disappear and the rest of the issues are just high school drama fluff. The play was cool and was a good way to give some backstory and perspective from Lexi but dragging it through 2 episodes feels like a lot. I really just what to see what happens to Fez and Rue&Laurie I’m already over the Nate, Maddie, Cassie thing and poor KAT just a afterthought this season

wavycam

Pro
Daps
Episode was cool but I feel like they dragging the Fez storyline out and that’s really the only thing that’s got my interest

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I didn't know it was a timejump:ohhh:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Because he's a 17 year old high school boy who plays football
Nikka out here beating up men, choking women, blackmailing ppl, but he's progressive where it counts?:stopitslime:

And if he is closeted, that's EVEN more reason for him to say it

I feel the same way about everyone just accepting Jules as trans

And I was rewatching the 1st season and he calls Tyler a fakkit as he is whooping his ass

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
I agree. She’s alluding to her knowing about the CDs and knowing that Nate found out about them. If they did try to do that angle this late, it would be extremely sloppy. Michael from The Wire is a perfect way to allude to that. I don’t believe anything PHYSICALLY happened to Nate when he was young but mentally he’s scarred.

the scene him and Cal were wrestling on the floor and he broke down tells me he saw himself as those guys on the CDs.

To keep it a stack, buddy has made some questionable decisions from nudity scenes to casting to the themes of certain characters. I wouldn’t be surprised if allegations or bad news came out once the show’s hype dies down.

i hear u but bro ive seen so many random dikks thes ehoes better get butt ass naked

tired of women crying about shyt