Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
She's a fat chick at a WHITE school
If she was in the hood she'd be eating:russ:
I remember my boss was like:gucci:when Brittany Spears just gained a lil wait in the 2000s

Yeah Kat definitely should have gotten a storyline where she thought she made it but was just used as a cum rag
And then have the entire school find out she was camming too

her storyline was at least “detached” from the rest of the school.

everyone else (including Fez) is linked in one way or another. They could never show Kat in school but only doing her cam/bootleg dominatrix shyt and it would be fine. She just couldn’t handle being the fat fetish chick.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No she took issue with the show runner giving Kat having an eating disorder. You can even see some shots early in the season where they were setting that thread up and she refused to go along with it.

but the eating disorder shyt goes hand in hand with her being fat, insecure and then liberating herself at the expense of simps online who otherwise wouldn’t pull chicks.

the fat, eating disorder version of her was a nobody at school. She put her mask on at home and magically transforms into the bad bytch she thought she could be and certainly never was

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
but the eating disorder shyt goes hand in hand with her being fat, insecure and then liberating herself at the expense of simps online who otherwise wouldn’t pull chicks.

the fat, eating disorder version of her was a nobody at school. She put her mask on at home and magically transforms into the bad bytch she thought she could be and certainly never was

But that's not something she wanted to do though.

Let's say she had ED in real life...would you begrudge her for not wanting to go into that space? Especially considering all the 'transformation' she's gone through thus far without having it. You can do any and everything else you brought up story wise without having her binging or throwing up.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Man I rewatched this shyt and Cassie really put up one most sad and pathetic episodes of TV I have ever seen from a character

She even lower than Rue going through drug addict withdrawals rn :dead:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
giphy.gif

Lexi ready to ride on anybody who fucc with Fezco :myman:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
this season is leaps and bounds better than the first. They be messing with my emotions tho:
first i thought fez was gonna get clipped off guard..
Then i thought he was gon get the disc and clip maddie
Then i thought jules was gonna get murked as the final clean-up. I appreciate all the curveballs they threw in the episode

Alexa Demie is No.1 tho, i done staked my claim :birdman:
Maude is a close second

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
this season is leaps and bounds better than the first. They be messing with my emotions tho:
first i thought fez was gonna get clipped off guard..
Then i thought he was gon get the disc and clip maddie
Then i thought jules was gonna get murked as the final clean-up. I appreciate all the curveballs they threw in the episode

Alexa Demie is No.1 tho, i done staked my claim :birdman:
Maude is a close second
Nah just off no McKay

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
As it should be. nikka in college. :gucci:

Y'all nikkas still went back to kick it with high schoolers after y'all was done?

:skip:we clowned them nikkas when I was in high school.
Should have had him be the same age ad all the others
I liked him
Fav character along with Rue, Fez, and Kat

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope Laurie doesn't kidnap Rue's sister. It feels like they're setting up something tragic with this Laurie story line.

Fez needs to get rid of Laurie.