Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to wish this show was just about Rue and Fez

I like the other girls bit their plotlines kind of pale in comparison

And the Nate and Cal shyt is just ridiculous
They put the show on Rue's back last 2 eps and its been really good.
Fez is dope because his character is consistent. his thing with lexy is a highlight as well.
nate,cal,cass and jules storylies are just a mess. i dont know what they're doing with their storylines. 2 episodes left, we'll just see what happens. its never going to make sense.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
They put the show on Rue's back last 2 eps and its been really good.
Fez is dope because his character is consistent. his thing with lexy is a highlight as well.
nate,cal,cass and jules storylies are just a mess. i dont know what they're doing with their storylines. 2 episodes left, we'll just see what happens. its never going to make sense.
I feel that way too
Like Cals rant was funny but we don't need that shyt

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
You really want to watch a whole show of just Rue being a junkie.

Nah that ain't it chief

Rue being a junkie and Fez selling drugs
Add in some other characters but focus on the users and the dealers

Nate staring at his navel and occasionally getting violent, and Lexis shytty play ain't it

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Lexi is the only prize on this show despite the fact that she would shrink herself if she had the ability to when things start to get tense.

And who would blame her? This entire cast is crazy.

Cassie gotta be the biggest bozo on the show. Nate done proved countless times how much of a degenerate he is (his own mom said it) but Cassie follows him like the pied piper back to his house.

Maddy crumbled so easily when it came to that disc but Nate pulled the blicky on her, so who could blame her. Lets hope she was smart enough to make a copy. But you wonder if she will keep that incident to herself or go apeshyt on Cassie (again) when she finds out that Cassie is starting with Nate now.

Ali can smash Rue moms EASILY if he wanted to but she is a broken woman and the p*ssy just might not be worth it when it comes with a junky ass kid and another who is jaded from all the drama. But at least he cares.

“crumbled easily” :dahell:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
With two episodes left, it seems like Nate’s, Cassie’s, Jules’, Elliot’s and Maddie’s storylines are complete. Remaining Lexi’s play, Fezco + Ashtray, and Rue’s rehab and Laurie.

It’s one thing to not have any chemistry with dude, it’s another to not be upfront about it. Kat is such a lame and I’m glad her storyline is over. Ethan + Kate relationship needs to be an example to these dudes who beat themselves up over a chick. Sometimes, it’s the girl man :manny:

I’m a sicko for getting :wrist: vibes with Maddie and the babysitter, but there’s a movie on Netflix (Deadly Illusions) that has the EXACT same setup and they were lesbos.

They making Nate seem like he 007 with these elaborate “plans” he comes up with and executes.
I felt like a coli bruh wrote that Ethan and Kate scene:russ:
"These fat hoes playing out they league GRRRR!":russ:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What is the behind the scenes stuff going on with KAT?
Fat bytch thought her opinion mattered to the show creator and runner and walked off the set one day because she didn’t like “where the character was going” so they cut her lines, story and made the bytch unlikable as fukk with the little time she does get onscreen.

Should’ve stayed in her place. The man is the creator, director, writer and executive producer of the only thing you’ve ever been a part of. Her people must’ve sent the fat hoe off with a battery in her back.
:yeshrug: