Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, look, you can say what you want about the plot and acting, but the cinematography on this show is something else.

The shot of Nate waiting for Maddie in the room with the gun was amazing. Maddie getting undressed with Nate's half-seen face in the mirror was top-notch.
That's always been the best thing about this show.

Great cinematography can only go so far if the writing is all over the place tho. I agree, I can watch this just off of the camera work alone.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
First people were complaining that they didn't tir up loose ends from s1. Now they did and y'all still complain
I do find it odd how we’re towards the end of the second season and there are still complaints about how over-the-top it is. Like cool, fair point, but the show already established that it was doing its own thing a while ago.

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah man, look, you can say what you want about the plot and acting, but the cinematography on this show is something else.

The shot of Nate waiting for Maddie in the room with the gun was amazing. Maddie getting undressed with Nate's half-seen face in the mirror was top-notch.

Not sure if anybody peeped when Jules got in the car. The water was running down her hair. shyt looked so dope

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That last scene broke me brehs… :wow:

was Rue’s mom lying about having a room for her ready or did the hospital renege?

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
But that's not something she wanted to do though.

Let's say she had ED in real life...would you begrudge her for not wanting to go into that space? Especially considering all the 'transformation' she's gone through thus far without having it. You can do any and everything else you brought up story wise without having her binging or throwing up.

I agree. Good for her. It’s lazy. She gained all this confidence being a thick girl only for her to come back the next season and it all be a facade? That’s dangerous as a show that’s already being accused of glorifying terrible shyt.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
i see Episode 2 already on some fukkshyt with Nates dad, Drake greenlit this
:francis:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Maddy, Nate, Fez and the rest of the crew better start finding other jobs while they are hot.

Zen and Sydney are the only ones that have success outside the show. Lexi is going be alright because of her parents.