Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
We're back to disjointed Euphoria. One great storyline surrounded by 3 shytty ones.

(Well, the Cassie/Nate/Maddy storyline is mildly entertaining. But it feels like it belongs on a different TV show. It doesn't help that none of the subplots are mixing with one another.)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
-Jules was about to buck 50 Nate goofy ass
-Maddy need to call the essays to ride on Nate goofy ass
-Lexy sexxxy Af
-crazy that Cassie mom is the waitress from "Waiting"
-Maddy need a good clapping
-Cat is fukked up

Y'all need to get out more. Lexi is about as basic suburban white girl as it gets, and the only reason she's in this cast is because she's Judd Apatow's daughter.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Ok. So I can't have preferences or appreciate a certain aesthetic? Got it. Also who the fucc is Judd Apatow

I get it. Your aesthetic is basic suburban white girl.

Judd Apatow directed the 40 Year Old Virgin and Knocked Up. Wrote Pineapple Express. Helped blow up the careers of Seth Rogen, Jonah Hill, Paul Rudd, and Steve Carell, among others.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
We're back to disjointed Euphoria. One great storyline surrounded by 3 shytty ones.

(Well, the Cassie/Nate/Maddy storyline is mildly entertaining. But it feels like it belongs on a different TV show. It doesn't help that none of the subplots are mixing with one another.)
First people were complaining that they didn't tie up loose ends from s1. Now they did and y'all still complain

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That Laurie story doesn't make too much sense.

I don't know how they're gonna wrap up this Laurie story line.

yeah are they just gonna drop it? Is she not gonna come after Rue? Rue looks mighty comfy in the crowd for that play on the next episode preview.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man I just watched the first two episodes of season 1 this show is crazy. This Power fukkery on steroids.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nate goofy af yall. Toxic alpha male bs. This Batman shyt ain't special at all. He should be under more pressure than this by now.
Still have NOT forgiven the writers man. He fukked up Tyler's life in S1 in the most contrived manner which I don't even fully understand ....I am not interested in any kind of redemption for him when he hasn't faced proper consequences for framing, choking, abusing,etc Just here waiting for his comeuppance and it's not coming. Next episode I'm hoping someone has another copy of the tape at least.