Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow. i dont see it. Pine Barrens my nikka????
i think TV being trash the last 5 years has lowered yall standards smh

I can guarantee you nobody is going to be talking about this episode in 10-20 years the way ppl refer to Pine Barrens.
The Sopranos - Season 3, Episode 11 - Pine Barrens
Who knows. But that was one of the greatest performances in television history. If sopranos flopped nobody would be talking about Pine barrens as great as it was

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cassie a whole goofy

Lexi is looking more and more like a snack in these episodes

Lexi is the only prize on this show despite the fact that she would shrink herself if she had the ability to when things start to get tense.

And who would blame her? This entire cast is crazy.

Cassie gotta be the biggest bozo on the show. Nate done proved countless times how much of a degenerate he is (his own mom said it) but Cassie follows him like the pied piper back to his house.

Maddy crumbled so easily when it came to that disc but Nate pulled the blicky on her, so who could blame her. Lets hope she was smart enough to make a copy. But you wonder if she will keep that incident to herself or go apeshyt on Cassie (again) when she finds out that Cassie is starting with Nate now.

Ali can smash Rue moms EASILY if he wanted to but she is a broken woman and the p*ssy just might not be worth it when it comes with a junky ass kid and another who is jaded from all the drama. But at least he cares.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The episode also comes during a controversial moment for the series, which was last week accused by the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) of glorifying teen substance abuse. In a statement to TMZ, D.A.R.E. claimed that the series, “rather than further each parent’s desire to keep their children safe from the potentially horrific consequences of drug abuse and other high-risk behavior ... chooses to misguidedly glorify and erroneously depict high school student drug use, addiction, anonymous sex, violence, and other destructive behaviors as common and widespread in today’s world.”

Dare coming with the ether.:picard:

Episode ending was dark af with Rue's fine ass mom frantically looking for help. They cant afford a private place? No one has any faith in Rue for good reason and shewill most likely if not inevitably relapse again soon.

Last edited:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The episode also comes during a controversial moment for the series, which was last week accused by the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (D.A.R.E.) of glorifying teen substance abuse. In a statement to TMZ, D.A.R.E. claimed that the series, “rather than further each parent’s desire to keep their children safe from the potentially horrific consequences of drug abuse and other high-risk behavior ... chooses to misguidedly glorify and erroneously depict high school student drug use, addiction, anonymous sex, violence, and other destructive behaviors as common and widespread in today’s world.”

Dare coming with the ether.:picard:

Episode ending was dark af with Rue's fine ass mom frantically looking for help. They cant afford a private place? No one has any faith in Rue for good reason and shewill most likely if not inevitably relapse again soon.

I'm starting to wish this show was just about Rue and Fez

I like the other girls but their plotlines kind of pale in comparison

And the Nate and Cal shyt is just ridiculous

Last edited: