Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
STAND BY ME :obama:

Nate drinking that bourbon like it's juice.

The parental dynamics is something amongst these kids. They all need fathers.

Nate back on his supervillain shyt again. Bout I was joking with a revolver :comeon:

Cassie :why: Kat/Barbie's entire storyline reeks of beef with the creator so he gave her some bullshyt to work with. Either reconcile or leave the show, if I wasn't watching this live I would've fast forward through it. :camby:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
With two episodes left, it seems like Nate’s, Cassie’s, Jules’, Elliot’s and Maddie’s storylines are complete. Remaining Lexi’s play, Fezco + Ashtray, and Rue’s rehab and Laurie.

It’s one thing to not have any chemistry with dude, it’s another to not be upfront about it. Kat is such a lame and I’m glad her storyline is over. Ethan + Kate relationship needs to be an example to these dudes who beat themselves up over a chick. Sometimes, it’s the girl man :manny:

I’m a sicko for getting :wrist: vibes with Maddie and the babysitter, but there’s a movie on Netflix (Deadly Illusions) that has the EXACT same setup and they were lesbos.

They making Nate seem like he 007 with these elaborate “plans” he comes up with and executes.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
None of the children got fathers. Except Nate and Cal's a closeted homosexual. There's a lesson in there somewhere. Needs to be a grown man running these households...

Good on Ethan. He's a square but he's got a mind and uses it. Let that be another lesson.. There's not enough time to deal with a woman's head games no matter the age.