Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
this was a good episode. outrunning the cops and breaking into the house and escaping after being found was wild but everything else seems on point.

i'm not a parent to a drug addict but it felt like rue's mom handled that poorly. of course this is TV so they need to be dramatic but i think any mother i know would have put their foot down and not take that shyt.
Normally I'd agree but as Woodrow pointed out, she's been dealing with this shyt for years at this point and sees the full brunt of her mental health problems...she knows she has to handle it more delicately. Like yeah if this was just some sudden shyt she probably would be:ufdup: but at this point she's beaten down

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Rue's Moms is real soft... agree. My Moms... whoo.. i don't need to tell u what she'd do :picard:

But remember Rue's Mom fuccs with cacs and a lot of them allow that sh-t in they homes.. children wild disrespectful

Rue moms need some dikk in her life

And I’d be happy to oblige provided she done mention or bring her kids over.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This episode was entertaining and Zen's acting was Emmy worthy for sure.

How everything played out was ridiculous. Her moms really acting new to this shyt, put the child lock on mam. Then she let her escape from Cassie's house after she was running the streets :laugh:

The home invasion, the Rue Parkour away from the cops (she was running slow af btw), then to top it all off, her dumb ass goes to the plug's crib without having all the money to repay her? :huh:

:laff:

fukkery overload

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
i dont agree with this fully. she's been dealing with rue's addiction damn near since her husband died (rue was stealing his pills). she's been dealing with rue's mental health challenges since birth. has she even had time to grieve her husband for herself? or has she been holding down that entire family herself this entire time, with no real help from anyone? also, do we know if she's always been this soft on rue, or is she slowly coming to terms with who rue is?

i've seen the next two episodes. part of it is definitely that she's giving up on saving rue... at least if it means she can save the other daughter. she tells rue as much. and tells rue that she has to decide for herself if she wants to live.
Where you seen the episodes? :lupe:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Normally I'd agree but as Woodrow pointed out, she's been dealing with this shyt for years at this point and sees the full brunt of her mental health problems...she knows she has to handle it more delicately. Like yeah if this was just some sudden shyt she probably would be:ufdup: but at this point she's beaten down

what do you do after someone has OD'd and run right back to drugs? when putting your foot down doesn't work because they dont give a fukk what they do to themselves, never mind what you'd do to them?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
what do you do after someone has OD'd and run right back to drugs? when putting your foot down doesn't work because they dont give a fukk what they do to themselves, never mind what you'd do to them?
She can't stop her from being on drugs.
But she should still beat her ass for the physical shyt

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Rue is a fukking menace. :dead:

Blew up Cassie's whole shyt on some
dave-peace.gif

Caused a car crash, ran through houses inhabited by damn near every ethnic group in America, tried to rob a comatose old lady for pills, actually managed to rob a house, had police on her ass like OJ in the Bronco, and then went back to her dealer's house.

I half expected her to wake up in a shipping container with a bunch of Russian broads after the morphine.

I'm still not over Nate's dad coming all the way out of the closet after Ash gun butted the straight out of him a couple of weeks ago :laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
She can't stop her from being on drugs.
But she should still beat her ass for the physical shyt
Leslie is beyond exhausted for that. A beatdown on Rue wouldn’t solve anything and she had to ensure Gia wasn’t any further stressed as is too. Rue crossed a line in the household that parents hope their child wouldn’t ever do. She should’ve laid out the situation right then and there rather than escalating chaos.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Leslie is beyond exhausted for that. A beatdown on Rue wouldn’t solve anything and she had to ensure Gia wasn’t any further stressed as is too. Rue crossed a line in the household that parents hope their child wouldn’t ever do. She should’ve laid out the situation right then and there rather than escalating chaos.
By laid out you mean kick her out? because that's the only option left

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
By laid out you mean kick her out? because that's the only option left
No, explain to Leslie why she’s distressed and why the missing suitcase is just so important. Which I think will be coming up next.

That’s still momma at the end of the day, it’s best to get on the same page. Ass whoopings pending.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imo, it seems like she has plenty of experience turning out addicts. for example, she reached for the morphine before rue actually asked her for it or agreed she wanted it. also, that bag was full of pills and other drugs, but she only offered rue the needle. she knew what rue was going to do, and how to game her.

also, the locked room is, imo, clear foreshadowing of just how bad it could get for someone in rue’s position. or how bad it will get if Laurie shows up next season.

I don’t think she’s going out of the way per say. I think turning fiends into prostitutes is what laurie does, the same way drugs is what laurie does.
If you peep around the 38 minute mark you can hearing scratching on the second locked door. People don’t realize how lucrative sex trafficking is if they think they couldn’t make way more then 10 racks with a girl that looks like zeydana .