Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
rue still had time to pay. and laurie been plotting on turning rue out since she showed up asking for drugs. it’s why she gave her morphine intravenously, instead of any of the number of drugs in the apartment. because there are levels to addiction.

it’s also why she hit her with the speech about what happens when your pleasure centers erode from drug use (things that feel bad — ie, being fukked against your will — also won’t feel as bad anymore).

she literally told rue what she’d do if she came up short on the money. don’t think it was for theatrics.
No it's not. Rue is a underage exotic looking bytch. Fresh meat for fukking pervs. She would have given Rue a 50k suitcase. She knew she wasn't going to get that money. Could probably sell Rue for 100k+

I also think Laurie saw something in Rue that she didn’t see in the other base head. When Rue refused to get naked, Laurie realized she was sexually pure.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
No it's not. Rue is a underage exotic looking bytch. Fresh meat for fukking pervs. She would have given Rue a 50k suitcase. She knew she wasn't going to get that money. Could probably sell Rue for 100k+
Rue does not look exotic:mjlol:

Yall just saying that cuz she mixed

When ppl saying exotic they also mean baddie

Last edited:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rue's Moms is real soft... agree. My Moms... whoo.. i don't need to tell u what she'd do :picard:

But remember Rue's Mom fuccs with cacs and a lot of them allow that sh-t in they homes.. children wild disrespectful

i dont agree with this fully. she's been dealing with rue's addiction damn near since her husband died (rue was stealing his pills). she's been dealing with rue's mental health challenges since birth. has she even had time to grieve her husband for herself? or has she been holding down that entire family herself this entire time, with no real help from anyone? also, do we know if she's always been this soft on rue, or is she slowly coming to terms with who rue is?

i've seen the next two episodes. part of it is definitely that she's giving up on saving rue... at least if it means she can save the other daughter. she tells rue as much. and tells rue that she has to decide for herself if she wants to live.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Yeah im sure the addict/prostitutes in Laurie's stable are bringing more than ten thousand bacc :jbhmm:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this was a good episode. outrunning the cops and breaking into the house and escaping after being found was wild but everything else seems on point.

i'm not a parent to a drug addict but it felt like rue's mom handled that poorly. of course this is TV so they need to be dramatic but i think any mother i know would have put their foot down and not take that shyt.