Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Another thought… it didn’t seem to be in Cal’s character to divulge incriminating information like that. He should’ve figured out early on that Fez didn’t know wtf he was talking about.

They really wrote McKay out.

he’s in college. :yeshrug:

Fez is gonna die cause of Rue’s fukk up..

How so? He got nothing to do with that deal she took.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The dejection in Cal's face realizing Nate sent him off while he getting melee'ed in the head repeatedly and just looking :francis: while it happens.

"Can you please stop?:francis:"
*whack*
".....:francis:"

"Who told you that goofy ass shyt?:gucci:"
"...my son.:francis:"
"Your son thats in love with the bytch you here for?:dwillhuh:"
"What?:francis:"
"You fukked Jewel?:stopitslime:"
"I just want the disc :francis:"
"You taped that shyt too?:dahell:"

"....:francis:"
"...You know what, can I just leave guys?:francis:"

:mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Another thought… it didn’t seem to be in Cal’s character to divulge incriminating information like that. He should’ve figured out early on that Fez didn’t know wtf he was talking about.

he’s in college. :yeshrug:

Right? He's character is way more methodical than that. At the very least, he wouldnt be sitting in the driveway in broad daylight trying to do a steakout in big ass black Ford Superduty.

:dead:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

What he said..
Fez is definitely going to get wrapped up in Rue's deal when she fukks up. He's probably going to get killed over Rue.

Fez said that Rue is his family and when he finds out about everything cause you KNOW Rue is gonna get into some shyt with the plug. He is gonna defend her and he is either gonna get killed or get sent to prison..

The scenes from the next episode let’s me know that shyt is gonna get even more darker and depressing :unimpressed:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I wonder how long Zendaya is going to be on this show? I also wonder how long this show is going to go on with these characters?

This feels like a show you could reboot with new characters and story lines next season or after season 3.

This show works because of Zendaya. She is literally the centerpiece of the show and is the (unreliable) narrator. I feel this season Rue is going to get a rude awakening. If you seen the trailer for things to come, you can see that shyt hits the fan and reality is gonna hit her something serious.

Wouldn’t be surprised if in the end Jules breaks up with her and gets with Elliott.

Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of the season Rue ends up in jail.

I see this show lasting for 1 or maybe 2 more seasons.

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know dam well Zendaya not getting naked

that's the most unrealistic aspect of the show that a hardcore junkie drug addict that doesn't have a study boyfriend like rue ain't turning tricks for drug money

she doesn't have a job. doesn't have rich parents to still money from, doesn't have rich junkie friends to bum drugs off..... a dusty mixed chick like rue would be doing all type sex act's to get drug money from giving middle schooler hands jobs, to meeting pedo suger daddy's online to just being a 'Lot Lizard" fukking stranger she just meet in parking lots a cross town

this show 'goes there' with every other taboo subject but chicken outs at the rue character realistically most likely being a junke teen prostitute:mjlol:

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"You sounds like you're navigating a Twitter thread."

Cassie putting in three hours of work for a supervillain that don't want her is crazy bruv.

Please do something with Kat, Sam.

Rue why you say that to Ali :to:

Elliot heard Jules body count and was like :steviej:

I missed out on the details of Rue's plan but I just know it's gonna blow up in her face.