Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Haven't rewatched since the second episode. Too many dycks for my liking. Yes hetero.

But overall, that's just due to HBO having so much quality programming (I'll eventually revisit Eurphoria).

Acquired the HBO Maximus account back in Noviembre... and this is better than Netflix and Amazonian Prime = COMBINED.

This was what my life's game been missing.

:ohlawd:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Another great episode

Got to say Ashtray and Fezco came off as try hard wiggers in the first episode but time and again they shown they really about it.

And seeing how they grew up you understand why they are like they are.

Also goddammit Rue. Such a fukkup, it's shows how great her acting is that I feel sorry and at the same time sickened by her behaviour. To be told that you'll be sold as a sex slave if you fukk around with those drugs and not get the dealer lady her money and she still took them.

They'll never do it. But a chick like Rue would have sucked and fukked a few dikks by now to feed her habit. She basically lowdown junkie status.

She needs a real shock this season to straighten up once and for all. Her lying to her sister was some foul shyt

:scust:

Last edited:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
am i bugging or outside of elliot does it feel like rue's character is still stuck in season 1

every other character either has new plotlines and interactions or has been mostly written out the plot, but rue still has mad screentime and all her story beats still eventually boil down to either going back and forth about drugs or being caught up with jules

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
am i bugging or outside of elliot does it feel like rue's character is still stuck in season 1

every other character either has new plotlines and interactions or has been mostly written out the plot, but rue still has mad screentime and all her story beats still eventually boil down to either going back and forth about drugs or being caught up with jules

They could completely write zendaya out of the show and i wouldn’t miss her. The show would actually be much better without her. I feel like they just keep her around for star power and cause she needs dramatic roles to diversify her resume. It’s like yeah, we saw the whole drug loser routine the first season we dont really need to see more of it now. Have her OD in the finale and the show continue without her for the last two seasons

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, I agree. I like the show alot, but the drug shyt with Rue is the least interesting part. Her performance is great though.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
this show is obsessed with showing dikks.

coleman domingo kills every acting role he takes.

faye is lowkey hilarious

:mjlol: @ cassie wanting nate's attention so bad she coming to school lookin like spongebob

FJ1-iaKWYAM8YOI

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Good episode
Cassie is really coming apart over this Nate romance
Rue is a mess drugs really do ruin your life but she is taking it to another level and possibly putting her life in even more danger with this drug deal business
All to get high?
Ali is better than me I would have been done with her the minute she started using again

Fez is kinda slow for a dude who is supposed to be street smart. Ashtray stay saving him in a lot of situations
I don't even remember why Fez was involved in the whole Nate/jules/ rue situation. It only got real when Nate called the cops on him