Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Show was already unrealistic as fukk, but they jumped the shark with the rue shyt.

Gonna give a kid 10k worth of product on a fukking bicycle. :martin:
:russ:

That drug dealer is hilarious to me. She was on Baskets and is a comedian in real life. Her appearance and delivery are funny as shyt with her being a big time drug dealer.

But yeah, giving Rue $10K in drugs is a bad idea. It probably sets up future storylines though

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

That drug dealer is hilarious to me. She was on Baskets and is a comedian in real life. Her appearance and delivery are funny as shyt with her being a big time drug dealer.

But yeah, giving Rue $10K in drugs is a bad idea. It probably sets up future storylines though
Fez is gonna die cause of Rue’s fukk up..

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Its not a bad idea. She literally told her what's up. That lady in a win win. I doubt it gets to this, but she knows a literal 17-year old on the black market prolly worth more than that suitcase. So if she snort up the product, sell it, or just don't do anything, that lady wins.

And I think Fezco's actor said he was supposed to die in S1 anyway but the fans/cast loved him so much they wrote him a bigger part. Either he or Ali die at the end of this one because of Rue's fukk ups. But the really kicker would be if Ashtray dies...because that would turn Fez against Rue for life.