Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
that's the most unrealistic aspect of the show that a hardcore junkie drug addict that doesn't have a study boyfriend like rue ain't turning trick for drug money

that doesn't have a job. doesn't have rich parents to still money from, doesn't have rich junkie friends to bum drugs off..... a dusty mixed chick like rue would be doing all type sex act to get drug money from giving middle schooler hands jobs, to meeting pedo suger daddy's online to just being a 'Lot Lizard" fukking stranger she just meet in parking lots a cross town

this show 'goes there' with every other taboo subject but chicken outs at the rue character realistically most likely being junke teen prostitute:mjlol:

This about sums it up. She would pretty much be…

a5a254c4534eb88a4b5c49f613434696.jpg

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
I said in or on, so people don’t mistake me from talking from a high ground of being a “former street nikka”, but if you’ve ever been homeless in a city long term or in the street lifestyle this show feels like diet soda

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I said in or on, so people don’t mistake me from talking from a high ground of being a “former street nikka”, but if you’ve ever been homeless in a city long term or in the street lifestyle this show feels like diet soda
It’s a fictional show doing its own thing at the end of the day. There’s obviously going to be some aspects that aren’t 100% accurate to a real world situation.

Last edited:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
- Cassie only getting a glance from Nate b/c she dressed like Maddy. And she was fine with that :francis:
- Fez never would've let Rue go through with that plan if he knew she'd go to his plug. He didn't like it from the first sentence and deaded it right there. I'm surprised Laurie agreed to it. Even though she said she'd get her money back one way or another, is it worth the headache dealing with a junkie:francis: She's low key hilarious too.
- The bathroom scene :mjlol:
- Como la Flor :stylin:
- That Ali blowup :huhldup:. The old him showed up for a minute and it was ugly:huhldup:.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Show was already unrealistic as fukk, but they jumped the shark with the rue shyt.

Gonna give a kid 10k worth of product on a fukking bicycle. :martin:

show is beyond unrealistic — and enough with showing dikks already. We get it. Damn show is literally and evolved version of Kids and breaking no new ground.

those kids run the whole fukkin town and the only adults you really see are the ones at Rue’s drug recovery meetings — and they are all washed.

So, Rue puts on her mom’s clothes and the biggest distributor in town just hands her a rolly suitcase with $10k in work that Rue immediately begins to use :russ:

Makes no goddamn sense.

Whole damn cast is unstable. At best, Lexi is the only one who isn’t a total train wreck. Her being a nerd is gonna save her — and that’s if she doesn’t get involved with Fez

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Anyone gone back and rewatched Assassination Nation? So many elements in this he carried over into the show.

Great movie btw

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like another person said, it's not really about the drugs. If Rue sells all 10k, great, but the lady would still make money off trafficking Rue. Win-win for her.
But why would a drug dealer even take the risk of fronting a drug addict 10k worth of drugs? What if Rue OD's. That's a loss for the drug dealer. What if Rue gets caught by police and snitches. That's a big loss for the drug dealer. Like someone said it will likely move the storyline forward, but it makes little sense to me.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
But why would a drug dealer even take the risk of fronting a drug addict 10k worth of drugs? What if Rue OD's. That's a loss for the drug dealer. What if Rue gets caught by police and snitches. That's a big loss for the drug dealer. Like someone said it will likely move the storyline forward, but it makes little sense to me.
she might have figured that since rue didnt snitch after they got stripped and held at gun point, maybe she's legit? even then it still doesnt make much sense at all. The chick asked fez if he trusted her and if she was an addict. He answered both questions, but only said she dabbled (or something like that) and that she was family.

this could end up getting fez clapped because we know rue isn't getting trafficked. Is that rock bottom for Rue?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They could completely write zendaya out of the show and i wouldn’t miss her. The show would actually be much better without her. I feel like they just keep her around for star power and cause she needs dramatic roles to diversify her resume. It’s like yeah, we saw the whole drug loser routine the first season we dont really need to see more of it now. Have her OD in the finale and the show continue without her for the last two seasons

im in agreement with everything u said but... to play's devil's advocate that's how addicts are.

So and so goes to college. Rue's an addict.

So and so has children. Rue's an addict.

So and so has a new career. Rue's still an addict.

Addicts are selfish POS's who relapse after relapse and almost never show any real growth. Maybe that's the lesson of the Rue character. Why would she be different?