Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But that would also be "boring" to a lot of people. in order for the creator to explore addiction and psychological issues he also has to give us sex and violence.

1. The two really go hand in hand..

2. Sex and violence sells... period.

I agree … definitely keep the violence but Nate driving unnecessarily far to tell ole girl something he could say right away only to waste more time chasing her to then have sex with her is boring in my opinion

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
When Cassie hopped out the car after Nate said they were done in the car I was like where tf are you going?

Then they smash on the top floor of an unfinished apartment.

:unimpressed:

i was hoping she set up a camera to record them to send to the mexican chick

i just want some fukkn drama already lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I agree … definitely keep the violence but Nate driving unnecessarily far to tell ole girl something he could say right away only to waste more time chasing her to then have sex with her is boring in my opinion
shyt was dumb as fukk breh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Yeah the only thing that showed is to further how off Cassie is mentally but how easy it is for her to manipulate. i remember dudes feeling sorry for her last season but she's extremely needy and annoying ..

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't give a shyt about Kat's storyline. The Fez and Lexi storyline is the most interesting to me, followed by Cassie and Nate (mostly because Cassie's titties are immaculate :ahh:) then followed by Rue and the new kid. That new kid really got an apple logo tattoo tear :dead:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^ Yea Maddy says that in the pool "you know you loved to be loved" and she response with "how do I fix that".

I wish they stayed on the psychological side more than all the unnecessary sex shyt but they do have to fill out 50 something minutes so I don't know

I think Euphoria showing the effects of the decisions these characters make due to their addictions or dysfunction is very important. It’s the same as Rue getting forced to strip in episode one on account to the decisions she made that was fueled by her addictions

Cassie isn’t having sex because she enjoys it but because she fiends for male attention to the point where she find s herself screwing any dude who gives her positive attention. She’s usually unhappy or disgusted with herself after doing it but then she can’t help but break down.