Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
m

It’s only been two episodes but so far the show is leaning on basic human vices (sex, violence etc.,) to bring people back
more so than a good compelling story…..

For example, aside from the last two seasons take half the sex away from GOT and you still have a great show… idk about euphoria yet

are we picking the series apart just to be picky though?

Comparing an epic journey to a series about teenagers living in the suburbs under contemporary settings is unfair.

and the series has been leading into basic human vices since the beginning.

The women on this show besides maybe Lexie exemplify the level of vapid stupid female tropes all across the spectrum
I get that they are supposed to be teens and make bad decisions to explain away all the dumb shyt but cassie pining after Nate on some I love him type shyt after she has literally seen and heard firsthand from maddie how abusive and controlling he is is really retard level

Then she shyt with Kat is crazy to me because it reinforces that women will never be happy with nice guys they want the toxic dudes like Nate and of course you see in the show this is true because Nate has basically slept with most of the female cast by now.

No lil meechie or Mckay this episode I guess we needed more boring rue scenes with jules oh and jules must have missed when she was sleeping with Nate, Nate's Dad, and sleeping with her other friends on Rue and now she's mad that Rue just has a crush on a boy who is her plug?
Dude keep McKay away breh always taking an L somehow and I’m receiving second hand embarrassment from it

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
jules must have missed when she was sleeping with Nate, Nate's Dad, and sleeping with her other friends on Rue and now she's mad that Rue just has a crush on a boy who is her plug?
Imo, I think it’s due to Rue using again and lying about that than her crushing on dude.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Ashtray stay ready on some :demonic:. Rue being fried in all her scenes be having me weak for some reason :heh:. Also one bruh who cuffed up with the Kat chick about to get his Dog awakening wake up call :wow:. Lastly even though Lexi will never take Maddie spot, this episode she had me feeling some type of way :takedat:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
are we picking the series apart just to be picky though?

Comparing an epic journey to a series about teenagers living in the suburbs under contemporary settings is unfair.

and the series has been leading into basic human vices since the beginning.

season 1 had its moments of debauchery, but it fit…it didn’t feel like a gimmick…..this time around it’s like the producers came onto to coli and Reddit and saw the love for ol’ girls t*ts and said “eureka, we got it …they’ll come back for the t*ts, let’s throw a few dikks in there too…for da ladies:smugbiden:

:dame:

granted I did say it’s only been two episodes in…but so far the first season had a genuine to it that I’m not catching here

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
^ Yea Maddy says that in the pool "you know you loved to be loved" and she response with "how do I fix that".

I wish they stayed on the psychological side more than all the unnecessary sex shyt but they do have to fill out 50 something minutes so I don't know

But that would also be "boring" to a lot of people. in order for the creator to explore addiction and psychological issues he also has to give us sex and violence.

1. The two really go hand in hand..

2. Sex and violence sells... period.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Then she shyt with Kat is crazy to me because it reinforces that women will never be happy with nice guys they want the toxic dudes like Nate and of course you see in the show this is true because Nate has basically slept with most of the female cast by now.

Not crazy to me that's how a lot of women are and never grow out of it. Society is very dysfunctional. Some women will settle down with the "nice" or what i'd call boring guy really and have a whole damn family and by the time they are 30 or 35 they are still tryna escape it..

You see when they are at the bowling alley.. Ethan is only there to have fun with the BBW. He doesn't really want Jules and Maddy there and you can see that by how he sits quietly alone when they are all putting up pics on social media..

it's not all women's fault.. Sometimes an Ethan type needs to live a little. if he could have fun with her when her friends are around and fucc her right when she wants it that would eliminate most of her problems with him.

On the flip side.. women need to understand that no man is perfect. Nobody was sent here just for them. No man is gonna be a cross between Nate and Ethan except maybe @Tupac in a Business Suit :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
By the way.. Cassie doesn't really want a "bad guy" she wants the guy who shows interest in her at that point in time. Breh from last season was a pretty chill guy and Cassie was happy with what they had. But he didn't show that his whole life revolves around Cassie ... He's much better off not being with her.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Enjoyed this episode. The level of tension in the gas station scene. :wow: Going to be on and poppin’ when shyt actually hits the fan.

You could tell Rue’s mother was feeling Ali from the moment he stepped foot in the house. :pachaha:If Colman was on his Zola shyt, it would’ve been a wrap right then and there. Gawddamn, Nika King was looking good in this episode.

So Minka Kelly supposed to be a pedo?
Or she's into some shyt with her husband where she gets off on watching him fukk other women. They're probably going to swinger parties when she babysits.
Minka is still looking good. Kinda weird to see her playing mothers on TV shows now. Wouldn’t shock me either if that tension was just something Maddy had built up in her head out of fantasy, as fukked up as that is.

Lexi is underrated. I like those nerdy types :ehh:
Man, she’s the only character I’m finding likeable at the moment. That montage made me feel for her. Hoping she stays pragmatic and doesn’t fall off the deep end like these other girls. :mjcry: