Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Weird ass episode

Maddie got cakes

I thought so many of the characters looked like they hadn’t bathed in days, and then this episode spotlights Cassie actually not bathing for days :laff::laff::gag:

:dame::hubie:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Right and I feel like they can capitalize on showing those effects with more dialogue. That’s kinda what I mean with the psych side of things.
As amazing as the shots are in this show, there are so many good characters we can hear more from if they shave some cinematography and sex fluff

The sex stuff is an extension of some of their addictions. As someone said Cassie don't really smash because she's a "slut" per se. She just loves male attention. Kat is beginning to understand that she's a deviant and been warped by the internet so much that just a normal healthy relationship with a guy who genuinely likes her isn't enough.

Maddie clearly a sac chaser and is about to get passed around by this married couple just to get a taste of that life. Cal and Nate are sociopaths and sex is their way of dominating people.

There's almost NO ONE on this show who's had sex because they just like/love the person they are with. And while yeah the show is soapy and predictable, the visuals and what is trying to be said through sex is that sex = power and power is addicting.

Also @Optimus Prime its insinuated that he's a bit slower because of suffering the closed head trauma as a kid we saw that in Epi.1. Don't know if that's taking some of dude's real life and writing it in or if that's for just the show.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if dude is really an actor
He sound just like his character in real life too so they probably just discovered dude and liked his aesthetic
Dude said he was walking down the street and someone came up to him and said they were a casting agent or some shyt, he almost didn't call because he thought it was a scam.

This is his first acting role.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
New Year Playboy

camron-hit.gif

Finally.

Tired of them making him seem like he’s invincible.

Rory got hands.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Oh that was Minka Kelly wasn't it? My body is ready to see her get them cheeks clapped.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Man some of you didn't watch Rue's ep. that came out a few months ago in prep of this season. How can you watch the convo of her and Ali and then claim the show has nothing left to say...
One of the best episodes of television ever imo. Two people just talking in a diner and it was beautiful

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Rue being an addict is probably the most annoying aspect of the show for me. I agree with those saying we are getting too much Nate.