Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
i'm pretty sure Big Lip BlowUp Doll cleared up any Laurie loose ends by saying she was a murderous drug dealer, if those cops hit her as hard as they did Fez & Ash...they had to find drugs and some girl locked up in there.

It wont take nothing but a Rue voiceover and a flashback of some cops outside Lauries house to wrap that up
That part right there…and I’m sure that’s gonna piss folks off :troll:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Kids like Ashtray don't make it out of juvie. He went out the only way psychos like that want to, holdin court in the streets
tumblr_omze63POBY1unzss9o1_r1_400.gifv

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Finale was a good mix of pathos and fukkery. Marta whooping Cassie's ass on stage was :russ: The entire Fez/Ashtray arc was :damn: That one shot of the red dot creeping it's way up to Ash's forehead :wow:

Cal getting that :sitdown: was long overdue too.

I feel like it's gonna be a minute before another season comes around.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I feel like some of these issues will be addressed in season 3. I highly doubt the show just forgot about the Laurie thing.

This season was dark enough. You really wanted it to end with Rue being sex trafficked??

There didn't need to be a full blown sex trafficking. But at least a kidnapping attempt to show that Laurie meant business.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think Jules was the only underage person he fukked. Im guessing he deleted the Jules video. I dont see why he would try to get back on her good side to get her caught up in a criminal trial

Ya I think the show was vague here but basically implying Cal just has a lot of dirt on him, skeletons in the closet, and there's other stuff he recorded he'll get popped for even with Jules stuff deleted

Hate say it but that season finale was mid

I actually though the elliott song was pretty but went way too long

Very convoluted format switching between the play, reality and different story arcs

Laurie situation left without a proper resolution

The final scene almost made it feel like the series finale.

That said i'd be happy to see it continue, its a cool show. This season had some dry spots but was still a banger

RIP to the homie Ash

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Real spit. He woulda been out in 6yrs or so if he just cooped to the stabbing.

Breh they fukked up the writing so bad on this finale. Made no sense for Fez to cop to that charge. THEN they ratcheted it up by having a SWAT team come in and have Ash go out in a blaze of glory. shyt was dumb.

Nate going through all that trouble to hide his dad's secrets only to turn him in... DUMB

The whole Laurie character and storyline was dumb.

But overall I actually enjoy the show. I just don't think it's as deep as all these people typing paragraphs on Twitter.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So everyone here doesn't believe season 3 will address Laurie? this wasn't a series finale..

Breh Rue already went through a complete rehab AND finished the school year without paying back the $10k. If they bring it up next season I'll be even more disappointed. You don't rob a dealer who knows your govt name for $10k and then get to chill for months on end. :mjlol:

Again, I like the show but Sam clearly didn't know how to resolve the Laurie plotline.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is so weird
Why was Nate holding a gun? What was the significance of showing that repeatedly

imo, the gun was to show how much of a coward nate is. he's only ever "tough" on folks he can physically impose himself on. against everyone else he folds, or manipulates someone else into doing his dirty work for him. he was never going to use that gun on maddy, or himself or cal because he's not built like that. imo, it was all for show, even if he doesnt understand it about himself. the same way he makes a show out of biting the tops off twist-top beers (i thought that's why they showed the beer next to the gun, but i could be reaching), some tough guy shyt that's actually ridiculous to anyone that knows a twist-top from a pry-off.

the same way he made a show out of bullying jules until she pulled a blade on his punk ass.

in that sense, he and cassie are perfect for each other. two people who like others to think they're crazy. really they're just selfish, manipulative, self-absorbed and badly damaged emotionally. they also run + hide when crazy is actually called for.

now ash... that little dude was actually crazy. no mercy, no fear.

imagine what he would have done with that gun if he had that kind of history with cal? :bustback:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh they fukked up the writing so bad on this finale. Made no sense for Fez to cop to that charge. THEN they ratcheted it up by having a SWAT team come in and have Ash go out in a blaze of glory. shyt was dumb.

Nate going through all that trouble to hide his dad's secrets only to turn him in... DUMB

The whole Laurie character and storyline was dumb.

But overall I actually enjoy the show. I just don't think it's as deep as all these people typing paragraphs on Twitter.

imo the nate stuff actually made a ton of sense. i dont think it was that deep either. everyone in the theater knew nate was the subject of that locker room scene in the play. he was humiliated. he was emasculated.

the last time someone humiliated/emasculated nate was maddy, when she fukked the dude in the pool. nate responded by getting that dude locked up too.

add the emotional baggage of wrestling with his own (likely repressed) sexuality, plus whatever blame he places on his father for putting him in that position to begin with (ultimately what he was getting at in their convo, imo)... makes perfect sense.

also... no way we've seen the last of laurie, imo.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
imo the nate stuff actually made a ton of sense. i dont think it was that deep either. everyone in the theater knew nate was the subject of that locker room scene in the play. he was humiliated. he was emasculated.

the last time someone humiliated/emasculated nate was maddy, when she fukked the dude in the pool. nate responded by getting that dude locked up too.

add the emotional baggage of wrestling with his own (likely repressed) sexuality, plus whatever blame he places on his father for putting him in that position to begin with (ultimately what he was getting at in their convo, imo)... makes perfect sense.

also... no way we've seen the last of laurie, imo.

I get that but he specifically mentioned that he was protecting his dad because he was going to take over the business and didn't want to be known as the son of a pedophile. That's why he went out of his way to get the dvd.

If he had a change of heart, that's cool I guess but it made his other actions kinda pointless.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that but he specifically mentioned that he was protecting his dad because he was going to take over the business and didn't want to be known as the son of a pedophile. That's why he went out of his way to get the dvd.

If he had a change of heart, that's cool I guess but it made his other actions kinda pointless.

i dont think the consequences mattered in the moment. seemed like he got hurt and decided to take it out on the persons he felt was responsible: cassie, by breaking up with her, and his father by making him live through the same public shame he just endured.