Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
If I'm Sam I'd be tempted to just say fukk it and let Storm Reid and a bunch of new faces from the school take the lead for season 3, bring back McKay's twin brothers and their fukkery in a more prominent role :wow:

I honestly feel that’s what’s gonna happen next season. I have a feeling there is going to be a time jump and Gia is going to take over as the “narrator” and Rue is gonna “move out” and we won’t see a lot of her next season.

it only makes sense since both seasons only had her in the background. Especially with the part where she told her that she is gonna tell Rue about her life when she “comes back” from rehab.

This season seems to be the ending of Rue’s main story and she is just gonna kinda fade into the background while the rest the cast take the spotlight.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
XvX2u1O.gif

BTbakd6.png
shyt look like the Attitude Era :russ:

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
My dog Ashtray :to:

He was a rider til the end. He was too hotheaded. If he waited a bit they coulda got Custer's bytch ass out of the house and avoided that murder charge. Fezco gotta sit down for a bit tho :to:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Sober Rue on cloud 9 after stealing thousands of dollars worth of drugs and walking away scot-free. :ahh:

:mjlol:
Its so unfair that Rue got to commit a million crimes and felonies while on her drug binges
No consequences

Ash and Fezco get killed and jailed for just existing
You nikkas have no patience and focus WHATSOEVER :what:

When Rue went back to Laurie and showed up at her doorstep like a fiend.
The FIRST thing Laurie did was say
“Ruby Bennett, I’m so happy to see you”:sas2: (0:12)

Laurie wasn’t surprised to see Rue, AT ALL. Even called her by her whole GOVERNMENT NAME, Meaning she had done her homework on Rue, because she had a bigger plan..
a calculated step-by-step plan she was executing.

Because she KNEW what Rue was the day Fez brought her in and Rue bein the ONLY one acting all weird about getting naked.
That moment Laurie made a mental note that she was a virgin she’d try to trap.
(0:57)

When Rue showed up WITHOUT Fez.
She knew Rue was the fiend she’d hope for.
Cause Rue, the virgin.. had NO BUSINESS pullin up without Fez.. The dude who INTRODUCED them to eachother, if she wasn’t a fiend.

That’s why she was EAGER to give Rue 50K worth of drugs, because she knew she was in a win-win situation. (1:15)

Either 1. Rue miraculously made her money with the drugs she fronted, which she knew Rue most likely wouldn’t.

Or 2. Rue would lose the 50K Laurie already calculated in losing at first, but gain back and then some by selling her according to plan anyway.

Laurie casually reminded Rue of her initial plan and self-insurance when she said
“If you screw me over..
I’ll have you kidnapped and sold to some real SICK people. I ALWAYS get my money back.
Rue.. I’m serious.. :youngsabo:“ -
(2:25)

Rue showing up with jewelry she stole and a lil bit of cash was typical fiend behavior that reminded Laurie everything was goin according to her plan to trap her.

She put a bug in Rue’s ear telling her
“Hey, I was an addict and I didn’t know I was until I ran out.. - (1:25)
To stage an emotional bond and make Rue think she genuinely cares about her..
To literally follow that up with turning it up a notch by sayin
“then I realized I’d do ANYTHINGGG to avoid withdrawal..:noah:
“There was a study on opiates that over time the highs won’t feel so high.. but the bad things won’t feel so bad either..” - (03:00)

“If I was goin through withdrawal, I’d do ANYTHINGGGG :sas1:
The good thing about bein a WOMAN…
Is even if you don’t have money, you always have SOMETHING people want :sas2:

Again.. putting that pimp game on her

On top of that, at (03:30) you hear the scratching on the door of a victim already in the house right there with em down the hallway:wow:

Laurie is a calculated human trafficker doin classic techniques pimps tell their victims to get them in the prostitution game.
They’re kind, giving them comfort while slowly but surely luring them into that lifestyle of selling their body.. BY CHOICE, even if that choice is not REALLY a choice to the victim in the grand scheme of things

Because in their ideal situation, the victim makes THE CHOICE to sell herself, so they’re not classified as human traffickers by law, which is KEY.

There was an episode of Trafficked with Mariana van Zeller on National Geographic where a pimp broke it down the same way we’re witnessing in the show.

Keep in mind, Laurie is the only one besides Ali and Rue’s mother that called Rue by her government name..

Laurie’s a calculated monster creepin up on her.
She knows Rue is a virgin.
She purposely put her in debt.
She knows she’s a fiend and purposely gave her the needle, even tho she had them pills..
She purposely put the option of selling her body in Rue’s ear.

Rue was LUCKY she was able to get out of the spiderweb, cause ALL the doors were locked already after Laurie hit her with that needle..

Laurie’s masterplan is on schedule, she’s not letting Rue slide with the money. She studied her and told her she ALWAYS gets her money.

Rue is in for a reality check thinking shyt sweet

Last edited: