Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Can somebody the plain the final scene

how were rue and Lexi talking about the play yet that was in the final scene of the play

wtf? Maybe im not paying Enough attn or it is the unreliable narrator thing yall mentioned

That part…:troll:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Whatever happened to that lady giving Rue heroin. I thought her addiction was gonna get turnt up but nothin never happened

They fumbled that whole Laurie storyline. I knew the show didn’t have the guts to have Rue end up being sex trafficked.

Between that and them having Ash go out guns blazing, I’m disappointed in the finale. Why didn’t anyone mention what happened to Fez? Rue and Lexi were just having a chill convo about the play instead of “HOLY shyt DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE SHOOTOUT AT FEZ’S CRIB!?!”

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Finale was decent, wasn't bad or anything but just cemented the feeling I had during most of my watch about it overall never capturing the spark S1 had. There were moments where it shined (Episode 1 at the party, Episode 5 following Rue) but the bar was set so high and it became painfully obvious it couldn't get there. Probably a lot of reasons for that, and the scheduling issues due to covid are certainly near the top.

No idea what they're gonna do for Season 3, and I wouldn't wanna be the person who has to figure it out either :francis:

Daps
Holy shyt that was terrible.

WTF was this season? Am I tripping or did Rue not fumble a literal bag of drugs? Did Lori not threaten to kill her if she fukked up? That never even attempted to resolve that plot. :mindblown: This might be up there with True Detective season 2 in terms of how disappointed I feel

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I guess I’m part of the minority that didn’t mind this finale :obama:

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again. The show literally told you EXACTLY what it was on the very first episode and on the season one finale. Ever since then, I took the show for what it is and i enjoyed myself :ehh:

I view this show the same way I view “Power.” Turn the “logic” button off and just embrace the fukkery :blessed:

Now there is a lot of questions that need answers. But with the way this season ended with Rue being sober. I’m pretty sure season 3 is going to be the last season. Especially since it’s not coming out for another 2 years since Zendaya and a lot of the actors gonna be busy.

And with the way this ended with Rue walking off into the sunset it can be taken as a series finale if HBO decides to pull the plug in the future.

Until then…

nxpJd6W.jpg

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel like some of these issues will be addressed in season 3. I highly doubt the show just forgot about the Laurie thing.

This season was dark enough. You really wanted it to end with Rue being sex trafficked??

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how did Nate spend his life protection his pops if he wasn't molested? What laws did his father break? Hiring hookers? :what: Even the underage 1 lied about her age. Right?

nate was just looking for something to destroy that would make up for the way his masculinity got destroyed in that play. the only thing he said that mattered was revenge. everything else was half-assed justifications for what he did.