Official Euphoria Season 2 Thread

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Cassie really got smacked. Praise to the OG up top.
full
XvX2u1O.gif

BTbakd6.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh they fukked up the writing so bad on this finale. Made no sense for Fez to cop to that charge. THEN they ratcheted it up by having a SWAT team come in and have Ash go out in a blaze of glory. shyt was dumb.

Nate going through all that trouble to hide his dad's secrets only to turn him in... DUMB

The whole Laurie character and storyline was dumb.

But overall I actually enjoy the show. I just don't think it's as deep as all these people typing paragraphs on Twitter.
An entertaining and very well shot show. I appreciate the cinematography and thoughtfulness put into it. It did seem like the writing around the drug lifestyle was off. It's probably because the guy writing it was going off of impressions on how shyt is instead of authenticity.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real spit. He woulda been out in 6yrs or so if he just cooped to the stabbing.
That seems short for murder but I’m no expert :yeshrug:

I agree ash is dumb as fukk though. He didn’t need to kill that dude at all and he had to have realized he had a wire on him or something the way he was bringing up mouse’s murder out of the blue.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The pacing was all over the place, the scene cuts erratic, just seems like they were trying to cram too much into 2 episodes. Season 1 was so much better structured and I feel like at the end this kinda fell off the rails. Will be interested in seeing how they do things for season 3 feels like a lot was unanswered.
Each episode in Season 1 was centered around telling the backstory for a character. They stopped doing that this season after Cal's episode.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
That seems short for murder but I’m no expert :yeshrug:

I agree ash is dumb as fukk though. He didn’t need to kill that dude at all and he had to have realized he had a wire on him or something the way he was bringing up mouse’s murder out of the blue.

He's a Juvenile. A white Juvenile. And it wasn't premeditated.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Whole season was craziness
So the finale being a come down was cool with me…

Angus Cloud showed some range this episode too.
For Fez, Jules, Elliott to be first time actors, they got the most out of them…

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The Sam Levinson Special. :unimpressed:

To think HBO’s considering bringing him onboard for True Detective. :skip:
The more I think about it the more I can't put it all on him.

Big girl Kat complaining about her arc so she went from an interesting side character to an NPC next to Maddie all season :francis: Jules and Nate having IRL issues so it was like pulling teeth just to get one scene out of them :francis: The script changing multiple times during all the delays to try and accommodate people :francis:

If I'm Sam I'd be tempted to just say fukk it and let Storm Reid and a bunch of new faces from the school take the lead for season 3, bring back McKay's twin brothers and their fukkery in a more prominent role :wow:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
The more I think about it the more I can't put it all on him.

Big girl Kat complaining about her arc so she went from an interesting side character to an NPC next to Maddie all season :francis: Jules and Nate having IRL issues so it was like pulling teeth just to get one scene out of them :francis: The script changing multiple times during all the delays to try and accommodate people :francis:

If I'm Sam I'd be tempted to just say fukk it and let Storm Reid and a bunch of new faces from the school take the lead for season 3, bring back McKay's twin brothers and their fukkery in a more prominent role :wow:

The actress playing Kat complained about her role specifically because of how Levinson wrote for her.