Reppin
NULL
ill have to try succession again
fukk ozark for portraying black characters as gay like all these other shows do
narcos is one of the goats of all time
gomorrah...where do i even find this shyt now that its off Netflix? smh
Mindhunter...is it even coming back????

havent heard of the others but will try to peep em. im desperate

edit: i can tell you just be watching anything.
Nah i only watch top quality shyt. Succession starts of slow but one of the best shows of all time. Gomorra is on HBO max. Zero Zero Zero is on prime and made by the creator of Gomorrah. Every show be having gay black characters cant let it get in the way of enjoying a good show. Ozarks, Wire, Shield all had gay main characters. Still top tier TV

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
At the end of the day the show is about addiction/demons and overcoming or succumbing to them whether that be Rue who is the main character or people such as Cassie's addiction of attention and love or Lexi's anxiety or Fez upbringing. That's always gonna be the primary focus.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
1883, Ozarks, Succesion, narcos, raised by wolves, dopesick, zero zero zero, gomorrah, witcher, righteous gemstones, mandalorian, Chernobyl, Mindhunter, peaky blinders etc. All these streaming services in competition without having to worry about editing it for Tv
Most definitely. There is so, so much fukking good TV. I watch A LOT of tv, and I still have a humongous backlog. Almost all of it has been good to great, and I’m very selective about what I watch. I thought we had peak level tv 10 years ago, but the peak is still going :blessed:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Imo the last season of succession was mediocre. Too many filler episodes with nothing happening. The episode of Rue on her GTA shyt was better then any episode of season 3 succession. Rue sneaking out of the plugs house, Fez/ashtray scene, cassie going on stage was all excellent television.

There were only filler episodes I'd you only like loud things that go bang. The writing and acting is WAY better on Succession. There's like 5 performances on Zendaya's level on Succession.

Cassie going on stage was pure basura. Whole Cassie/Maddy season-long drama ended with a complete thud. Play went on way too long too. Should've ended last episode.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were only filler episodes I'd you only like loud things that go bang. The writing and acting is WAY better on Succession. There's like 5 performances on Zendaya's level on Succession.

Cassie going on stage was pure basura. Whole Cassie/Maddy season-long drama ended with a complete thud. Play went on way too long too. Should've ended last episode.
If i like Succesion its not because im only a fan of violence and sex. First 2 seasons were some of the best Tv of all time. No need to be condescending because of a different opinion. Only knock on the season imo was how they built up Laurie and nothing happened to Rue. How would you rate the three seasons of succession? They handicapped the best character the whole season.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most definitely. There is so, so much fukking good TV. I watch A LOT of tv, and I still have a humongous backlog. Almost all of it has been good to great, and I’m very selective about what I watch. I thought we had peak level tv 10 years ago, but the peak is still going :blessed:
Facts. Streaming wars cranked up the quality of shows next level

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Name the shows

I'm Me

Pro
Daps
Is Fez grandma still alive?
There was an old lady laying in the bed inside the house during the raid scene.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I pretty much watch anything that gets a 70 or more on metacritic. There are so many. The ones that were previously mentioned, for sure. I’ll add 2 though: Dr. Brain on Apple TV and Station Eleven on HBO Max
Yea that’s not picky
No wonder

80 minimum for me most of the time
Not being a snob but yea

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I pretty much watch anything that gets a 70 or more on metacritic. There are so many. The ones that were previously mentioned, for sure. I’ll add 2 though: Dr. Brain on Apple TV and Station Eleven on HBO Max
Station eleven fire. Ted lasso goat level too. I only watch shows that get like 75-80+ Scores as well.

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
The pacing was all over the place, the scene cuts erratic, just seems like they were trying to cram too much into 2 episodes. Season 1 was so much better structured and I feel like at the end this kinda fell off the rails. Will be interested in seeing how they do things for season 3 feels like a lot was unanswered.