Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
That meltdown by Rue at the end was beyond embarrassing. Thankfully drug dealer Mac Miller stood his ground. Dude clearly has a guilty conscious about the shyt because she OD’d on his watch off of his coke and damn near OD’d off that fenty.

She’s a top 3 toxic character in this show EASILY and a flat out junkie boosting pills right outta Jules crib.

Ali gon fukk around having her selling what little ass she has LOL

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:dead: nikkas really gotta step their tranny identification skills up... especially in 2019.
Nah. I was saying that cause Im still kinda confused as to does Rue not know this shyt or something?
bytch look mad weird.
What is she seeing?

Unless I missed something.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Nah. I was saying that cause Im still kinda confused as to does Rue not know this shyt or something?
bytch look mad weird.
What is she seeing?

Unless I missed something.

Rue knows. I watch with the captions on and Jules said “I’m trans” right before Rue cut her off. It was during the convo when she was explaining why she can’t meet people in public

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
It's crazy, my very first post in here was after the trailer dropped :

Yet there's a community of people online that couldn't figure it out after 3 episodes and various close ups on the bulge :mjlol:
Hopefully the writers don't think it's some big twist cuz it ain't no surprise at all

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Does anyone know how many episodes this is going? 4? 6? 8? More?

Also is the QB player tryna set Jules up? Or fukk her/him? Or both? ....the apple doesn't fall far the tree or (for my Soprano's brehs) "the turd doesn't fall far from the faqqots ass"

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Ok....so euphoria is my shyt.....

Being that Drake already has degrassi on his resume it’s no surprise that this is so well done....they’ve done a very good job of identifying this current generation of youth. Zendaya’s acting is TOP NOTCH, Emmy level I’d say.....

And somehow they’ve managed to go down the rabbit hole of LGBT issues without the feel of an agenda.....

Must see TV

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone know how many episodes this is going? 4? 6? 8? More?

Also is the QB player tryna set Jules up? Or fukk her/him? Or both? ....the apple doesn't fall far the tree or (for my Soprano's brehs) "the turd doesn't fall far from the faqqots ass"
I thought homie was on some fruity shyt like his pops....until I seen him looking at the trans kid while texting him....that feels like set up, but then again he came on to the trans kid at the party in the kitchen low key too in the earlier episode......so I think he got a fetish like his pops, especially from seeing the tapes

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Notice how they show so many dikks in this show. Kind of testing both masculinity for the audience and desensitizing and withdrawing the power of the dikk over society. We don't get to see dikk in a sexual way, it's more like a sideshow of dikks :dame:. Definitely feminist propaganda.

this may be the dopest show i've seen in years.
:gucci:

wat6rr.jpg

:loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2::loldenzel2: