Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
he is...no matter how much he lashes out even if he is setting up jules...those pics on his phone :hubie: no disrespect but some of y’all are not picking up on explicit shyt...I can’t even call it ‘clues’ cuz some of the shyt is just straight up front and center
I think he setting her up for real for real. He literally said "I know what you are", at the party before she pulled a knife on him. Dude got her deep in her feelings, so he really about to do damage. I will say that the photos are just him really convincing her how much he falling for her in another way. He might really be LD, but time will tell.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watch all 3 episodes yesterday. It’s good. I was really not trying to watch it as it looked like it was trying too hard to be a current Skins. Also, the Drake involvement had me kinda iffy too but it’s actually really well done. I think the QB actually likes the treh and wants to be with shim on the DL. I’m feeling like Ali is not gonna be a good guy. Seems like he hangs around NA meetings like a vulture. Hope I’m wrong though.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
In for Zendaya.
full