Official Euphoria Season 1 Thread

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I thought she did great. She captured how manipulative and deceitful drug addicts are when they get desperate. That's exactly how they do..except they usually call another drug dealer instead of a guy like Ali

i thought she was gonna called the tatted face connect, who gave her that fentanyl...i was like :whew:when she said Ali

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I love a lot of things about this show. cinematography and music...goes without saying. that agnes obel song in the first episode was :mjcry::sadbron:

thought the third episode was the weakest so far, but obviously building up to something huge this upcoming Sunday.

i feel like this show is made by and geared towards people my age (born in mid 80s) who are young enough to still be curious to check on "how kids are living" and arent too old to not know what they're talking about and listening to. but i doubt many kids themselves are making themselves available at 10 on Sundays to see this.

I had no idea who Zendaya was before this and had no idea she's a massive Disney idol. that made it more :ooh:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
is this one of those limited series or is this supposed to last a few seasons

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm just realizing Nate knows it's Jules. :snoop:

She sent him face pics. I assume her face was on whatever gay app they use too.

Allegedly, that's why Astro dropped out at the last minute and they replaced him with McKay.
The creators changed the scripts at the last minute and added the gay scene in there right before shooting. Astro wasn't comfortable with it and bailed.

That situation reminded me of what Dave Chapelle was talking about in that Oprah interview.

Maybe it's conspiracy theory esque. But it's interesting.

Who the hell is Astro?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i thought she was gonna called the tatted face connect, who gave her that fentanyl...i was like :whew:when she said Ali
One of my old ex.girlfriends was a drug addict while we were together. The way Zendaya acted in that situation is exactly how she acted, except much worse. And trust me, in real life Rue would have called the tatted dude and fukked him for drugs :francis:. Drug addicts man...when they get desperate, they will do any and everything. So many petty drug dealer brehs eat HEAVY off those hoes...I'm talking trains, head, anal, everything. I have a few white boy friends of mine who used to deal. Basically showed me that if a dude is single and dealing to a bytch he's fukking them, point blank. He'd have these strung out bytches at the bar hunting his ass. I want to say for weed it's like that too, but Coke? Forget about it. Anything and everything for Coke :myman:. I won't lie, just thinking about that power Trip got my dikk hard :dame:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She sent him face pics. I assume her face was on whatever gay app they use too.

Who the hell is Astro?
stro-2018-cr-Elijah-Dominique-billboard-1548.jpg

Actor/rapper
Dude came up a few years back on Xfactor

astro-x-factor.jpg

I didn't know he was acting until I saw him in the Netflix film 'See You Yesterday.'
Cool little film.